Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Can someone on ATRL pretend to like Dua, get BOZ involved in a discussion about Future Nostalgia and then slowly change the topic to BB? Do it for the team :isee:

Idk why but it's actually crazy to me that when Wild One leaked back in April it possibly was already on the OG  tracklist of Blue Banisters:oprah2:

Spoiler

It's scrapped now anyways but that thought got me shook

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, COCC said:

Can someone on ATRL pretend to like Dua, get BOZ involved in a discussion about Future Nostalgia and then slowly change the topic to BB? Do it for the team :isee:

Whoever does this should say something about wanting them to collab :cryney2:

2 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Idk why but it's actually crazy to me that when Wild One leaked back in April it most possibly was already on the OG  tracklist of Blue Banisters:oprah2:

i honestly kinda believe whoever leaked it did it as a sign she would be working with mike dean

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i honestly kinda believe whoever leaked it did it as a sign she would be working with mike dean

:oprah2::oprah2::oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I think it's a bit overkill to put Wild One on BB after Wild At Heart being on Chemtrails but I want a reworked version of that song so bad :delish:.

I'd conform with Wild On You/Color Blue that doesn't share the same topic (and I lowkey prefer that song)

giphy.gif

Arcadia 

1. Queen of 'Hearts

2. Arcadia

3. Wildfire Wildflower

4. Our last day at the beach (uv Outtake with barrie)

5. Cherry Blossom

6. White Rose

7. Serene Queen

8. Sierra Madre

9. Soft Ice Cream

10. The Blackest Day Pt 2

11. Roses Bloom for you

12. running with the wolves

13.Dealer

14. Loved you then and now

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

13 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Whoever does this should say something about wanting them to collab :cryney2:

ask BoZ if Dua‘s body is also a map of LA and then ask about the release date :isee:

If Wild One is eligible for the tracklist so should I Don’t Wanna Go (Tonight). These two come in pairs, like the Olsen twins 

FavoriteFearfulFrog-max-1mb.gif

1 minute ago, COCC said:

ask BoZ if Dua‘s body is also a map of LA and then ask about the release date :isee:

Dua‘s body is the world map wow-melting-face.gif

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Yosemite and Architecture. 

So you’re saying one will be on the next album???? :heidi: Why would you hurt me like this

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

BOZ said to give her a few weeks so I’m thinking she’ll announce next week a September 17th single release/pre order, like how she did with Chemtrails 

"Don’t forget me"