Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

38 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Not you falling for that troll, pls don't do that to yourselves :awkney:

me? i honestly dont know if its the song or not.

if i cant have the link here ill remove immediately xo

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Not you, lustforlife :toofunny:

Also, I don't think the song you're referring to is the one that's being talked here tho

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

34 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Not you, lustforlife :toofunny:

Also, I don't think the song you're referring to is the one that's being talked here tho

36 minutes ago, The Siren said:

if i cant have the link here ill remove immediately xo

6 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Yeah, delete it rn. 1, it's a joke and 2, it's using a song that can't be linked up on here

calm down :smile4:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

1 minute ago, Jaeden xx said:

calm down :smile4:

Lmao the song CAN'T be linked up on here or else the forum will get in trouble. Why do you think the song leaked like for a few months and you don't see ppl talking abt it?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

They asked if it's allowed then Yosemite told them it isn't and explained why, how does that deserve being told to calm down? lol

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao the song CAN'T be linked up on here or else the forum will get in trouble. Why do you think the song leaked like for a few months and you don't see ppl talking abt it?

sorry I didnt know any of that also I have no clue what that link was that does not sound like a song 

UtrMWJM.jpg

20 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

removed thx xo

18 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

sorry I didnt know any of that also I have no clue what that link was that does not sound like a song 

i never played the file so i didnt know if it was the song or not.

19 minutes ago, The Siren said:

removed thx xo

i highly doubt it was the real song, especially if you randomly downloaded it

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

27 minutes ago, The Siren said:

removed thx xo

I played it and it was weird and started off as the Arcadia snippet so I scrolled to the middle of it and I couldn't tell what it was it was like a song in the background with yelling (like lyrics) but it was really grainy probs fake.

UtrMWJM.jpg

4 hours ago, alittleparty said:

I've wondered about this too. Boz is almost certainly some form of executive assistant/jr. a&r type, either at Interscope, CAA, or TAP. His info is not something that someone on the tech or recording studio level would see - ie his post in the last few days that he heard a call had been put out for director proposals for a new BB music video at some point. That's label, management, or agent level. 

Interscope and CAA are relatively massive - so lots of possibilities to have access to whatever's going on in the next cubicle so to speak. But, the tracklist of a major star's new album is basically trade secrets. Everyone who works in those environments would face major legal trouble if they were caught. With as frequently as Boz spills, this strikes me as way too risky. You definitely don't want CAA's legal department on you for leaking. 

Something like an evolving tracklist sounds more like management company stuff. That's something that would be discussed by people involved in the creative direction of the album and her managers. They would be hearing about the whims of the artist on a daily basis, in a way that the label or agency would not (CAA agency is just negotiating the deals). Perhaps tracklists are sent out for physical production and he is intercepting it there, but he seems clued in way before anything goes to the printing press. It's possible he is involved in filing copyright stuff or interacting with streaming platforms, but the info he has throughout the process again makes me think he gets it way before anything is legally registered.

So that really narrows it down to the management team and people directly adjacent to them.

Ben's company is tiny - google says 16 employees. So if Boz works there, 100% they know he is leaking info. ATRL is hardly low pro, the info is just too specific, and there aren't that many people in the loop. In that case I'd say yeah they are def telling him what it's ok to say. He'd be fired and sued if they weren't cool with it.

I don't get "sophisticated covert ops" vibes from these people, so an intentional misdirection seems unlikely, but not impossible. Has there ever been a good example of a "misdirect" leak in the past?

Sorry for the essay, but the people need to get to the bottom of this!! 

When one of Madonna's old albums leaked every track was just her saying "what the fuck do you think you're doing" or something similar. I don't know if it counts as misdirect but they were aware :thumb2:

BOZ has to do it (leaking info) in a way that he knows he won't face legal consequences cause he's pretty known in music forums and his face is out there so it's not like he's some kind of mysterious anonymous insider. I don't know at what stage he gets stuff but he knows a lot (from actual songs to tracklists and every change in an album process. He even knows when directors are contacted for a MV)

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

When one of Madonna's old albums leaked every track was just her saying "what the fuck do you think you're doing" or something similar. I don't know if it counts as misdirect but they were aware :thumb2:

BOZ has to do it (leaking info) in a way that he knows he won't face legal consequences cause he's pretty known in music forums and his face is out there so it's not like he's some kind of mysterious anonymous insider. I don't know at what stage he gets stuff but he knows a lot (from actual songs to tracklists and every change in an album process. He even knows when directors are contacted for a MV)

oh how id KILL for his life :trisha: