Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

They are holding on too much for just a single... Arcadia is definitely coming with the preorder. My dream (logical) timeline would be:

- Sometime next week announcement of the single and preorder (along with an album trailer featuring the BB footage, Arcadia IG visuals and another song)

- Arcadia + preorder live on September 17th (maybe the album trailer can be released here instead)

- Album out on November 12th (they won't release the same day as Taylor or even the next week) with the MV of the next single or the proper title track MV (if it actually exists by that date)

- On November 13th she drags some random publication and announces LDR9 with Mike Dean as the executive producer. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

- Album out on November 12th (they won't release the same day as Taylor or even the next week) with the MV of the next single or the proper title track MV (if it actually exists by that date)

She released NFR one week after Taylor‘s Lover and COCC on the same day as J*stin B*eber :dua:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

She released NFR one week after Taylor‘s Lover and COCC on the same day as J*stin B*eber :dua:

when lorde releases her evermore the same day blue banisters is released :pout: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

lana releasing the best album out of her competitor's on the same release day :dua: 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

when lorde releases her evermore the same day blue banisters is released :pout: 

nobody will move :dorothy2:

Lana just told me via Ouija board: Dealer is the title track, LYTAN is back to being called Rock Candy Sweet and IS on the album, Fine China is back on the record under Dresses with Them Tags Still On. 
Blue Banisters idek if she remembers recording that boring song

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

the way i moved when i saw 45+ posts notifications in this thread, i thought she posted something :lange:

my desperation has reached the new *LOW* i really jumped y'all

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

the way "later later" could be how Lana was actually trying to say "NFR pre-release period for all of y'all hungry bitches" is my worst nightmare right now :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Imagine being Elle and waking up to this. Give that poor girl a coffee first :godlaugh:

:yawn: please. It's too early for drama!

So anyway. What colour vinyl are you all hoping BB will be? I'm thinking blue is obviously expected, but I'm still holding out for a baby pink LDR vinyl to finally come to light xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

So anyway. What colour vinyl are you all hoping BB will be? I'm thinking blue is obviously expected, but I'm still holding out for a baby pink LDR vinyl to finally come to light xx

Side A will be blue and side B will be greeeeen aaand greeeey obvs

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Blue would be the obvious option, and while I want that, I think Lana should opt for a peach coloured vinyl. That would be so pretty. :flutter:

3 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Side A will be blue and side B will be greeeeen aaand greeeey obvs

cant really do that on a single LP unless theres a layer in between them and its just unnecessary.

make one LP blue and the other LP green and gray.

hoping for a 15 track album across 2 LPs :trisha: