Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

21 minutes ago, Elle said:

:shock: October 12th is my birthday too!! Twins!! Yes, let's manifest an Oct 15th release date for us :legend:

I’m an October 14th birthday and I approve this message :beyonce:

UbsOye5.png

I only leave for a little bit and then I come back to a rumored 9/11 release date for Arcadia :oopna2: Two more weeks....! 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, COCC said:

You should still be excited :true:

Yeah, but I believed the 9/11 for a hot min :toofunny: What's wrong with me akdkskdk

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Yeah, but I believed the 9/11 for a hot min :toofunny: What's wrong with me akdkskdk

I believed it too :flop:

Spoiler

But that means that those snippet could still be legit :true:

Eclipse on ATRL

"So... I just received the Blue Banisters full album zip and all I can say is wow! The gays won. Question for the Culture is her best interlude of all time and the Mike Dean rework of Serene Queen is dope! Btw, Boom Like That became a piano ballad and it's not even a joke anymore, she really did it! NFR who?"

2 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Eclipse on ATRL

"So... I just received the Blue Banisters full album zip and all I can say is wow! The gays won. Question for the Culture is her best interlude of all time and the Mike Dean rework of Serene Queen is dope! Btw, Boom Like That became a piano ballad and it's not even a joke anymore, she really did it! NFR who?"

we really won

I'M LISTENING TO BLACK BEAUTY AND PUTAS WE NEED ANOTHER SLOW ROCK BALLAD MASTERPIECE LIKE  BLACK BEAUTY  ZACH DAWES  PLS BE THE DAD I EVER WANTED AND MAKE IT HAPPEN:trisha:

BLACK BEAUTY AAAH BLACK BEAUUUTYYYY AAAAAAAAHAAAA BLACK BEAuUUuUTYYY AAAHAAAAAAHH 

200.gif

OOOOH WHAT CAN I DO 

jessicalange-desperate.gif

tenor.gif?w=640&ssl=1

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Eclipse on ATRL

The way the Brazilian twitter account will see this and actually believe it enough to tweet it as exclusive info :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

12 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Eclipse on ATRL

Oh god

Do you guys think this album is going to be witchy?

tumblr_mw19xoI3cE1si3tc1o1_500.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The Chemtrails preorder was put out on a Sunday and the NFR preorder was on a Wednesday (I think LFL might have been a Wednesday too, but I'm not positive on that). If she follows her track record, then preorder coming tomorrow or September 1st :true:

imageproxy.jpg

16 hours ago, Super Movie said:

The Chemtrails preorder was put out on a Sunday and the NFR preorder was on a Wednesday (I think LFL might have been a Wednesday too, but I'm not positive on that). If she follows her track record, then preorder coming tomorrow or September 1st :true:

Umm... it's miss Elizabeth Woolridge Grant we're talking about, not miss taylor Alison Swift :sass:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing