page 1600

1+6=7

B=2 L=12 U=21 E=5 -40

B=2 A=1 N=14 I=9 S=19 T=20 E=5 R=18= S=19 -107

107-40=67

-7 (seven studio albums)

60 days from march 19th (CoCC) = may 18th

significance of may 18th u ask? 

on may 18th joe biden said the us would send 20 million doses of the covid vaccine overseas. generous, no? what else is charitable? lana making a song with miss lane. how many letters does nikki have in it? 5

the initial 7 from 1+6 (page 1600) combined with 05 (the year lana started her real music career + nikki lanes name) make 705

CoCC's significance? a reccuring letter ------> C

that gives us 705c

baby pink has the pantone code of 705c

BLUE BANISTERS BABY PINK VINYL CONFIRMED

PAGE 1600, NEWS COMING TONIGHT

TRACKLIST + PRE-ORDER + ARCADIA

DanceContest6&key=f71b0c02fc23008b66fb88

This is genius omg :cryney2:

IMG-1607.jpg

30 minutes ago, venice witch said:

yall i just wanted to say that i have synesthesia and when i have been listening to blue banisters, text book, wildflower and thunder there was only ONE colour that has been coming to my mind - brown. btw, the album cover is full of brown so i guess im kinda right, anyone else with synesthesia out there that could say how they feelin about this one? :fabcat:

i also have synesthesia and for me, blue banisters is a deep blue, text book is a lighter blue, almost like being in water, i think there's other slight colors, like yellow, and wildflower wildfire is brown, gray & cream/off-white? i think? :et: honestly it's hard to describe when i sense so i'm describing it as best as i can :hide: 

WGe8ynS.gif

44 minutes ago, venice witch said:

yall i just wanted to say that i have synesthesia and when i have been listening to blue banisters, text book, wildflower and thunder there was only ONE colour that has been coming to my mind - brown. btw, the album cover is full of brown so i guess im kinda right, anyone else with synesthesia out there that could say how they feelin about this one? :fabcat:

Blue Banisters - light brown and dark blue

Wildflower Wildfire, Thunder and Fine China - orange, light brown and yellow

Textbook - light blue, brown, dark purple

Arcadia - light yellow, grey and light pink

Cherry Blossom - b&w

56 minutes ago, venice witch said:

beige, brown, & aqua/teal! so pretty close to you. i also get some orange/yellow with WW.

1 hour ago, venice witch said:

Blue banisters is a cool grey sky before a rainfall, when the horizon is all beeming, and looks like heaven cracked open and the other songs are like a burnt marigold to me. Fuzzy, cryptic, complicated, and really hard to enjoy a lot of the time... like an orwell novel. Or maybe theres even a whole TS Eliot Burnt Norton Parallel happening. Idk. Like a yard you forgot to water in the summer so all the grass is yellow and the air is really thick. Lots of fireflies too!

you know what i want…. i want lana to come to me in my dreams tonight and tell me insider knowledge about the album so that i can become the next bruja de musica and stun you all with my psychic insider knowledge 

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

you know what i want…. i want lana to come to me in my dreams tonight and tell me insider knowledge about the album so that i can become the next bruja de musica and stun you all with my psychic insider knowledge 

Omg I forgot about the witch fhdkocjancmska

cocc pre release was truly iconic this flop era could NEVER. 

random thread should be abolished…. it’s only right!! with blue banisters incoming the end of the random thread era must come as well… i can write a whole manifesto about this i swear but i won’t … however i will leave you with the simple and effervescent line, “is it wrong? is it wrong.. if [making slightly off topic posts in the BB prerelease thread] is wrong, i don’t wanna be right”

b473ee12dd0d2c540e0fc5b5ab419e7b.gif

anyways vinyl colors or visuals ideas anyone 

sUcVobB.png