Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Did boz really say it's out on sep 11?

Yes. Triple single release (Arcadia, My Heart Goes Boom Like That - When You Wanna Dance & Never Gonna Give You Up) + Arcadia MV + pre-order /s no, but we're still manifesting

Omg, I somehow accidentally opened the nfr Post release thread thinking it was the Blue Banisters thread and all the post were talking about how happy that something was finally released and how awesome it was etc, I got sooooo freaking hyped, until I read the date of when the post were and the title of the thread. I almost had a heart attack, I know i'm so dang dumb.

1 minute ago, KingJay said:

Omg, I somehow accidentally opened the nfr Post release thread thinking it was the Blue Banisters thread and all the post were talking about how happy that something was finally released and how awesome it was etc, I got sooooo freaking hyped, until I read the date of when the post were and the title of the thread. I almost had a heart attack, I know i'm so dang dumb.

iconic behavior tbh :oprah3:

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it's official title is dealer! :really: 

When the album is released, track #8 starts playing and we hear a piano followed by her "ah, ah, ah-ah, ah!" :oprah4:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I'm ready to invent time travel myself just to get some album info or a tracklist :pray2:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

No shade but i feel like everyone and their grandmother has synesthesia these days like dont aesthetic people just make associations between senses anyway? like mental moodboarding

honestly same. when i think of synesthesia i think of when i was kid and i would fight with other kids if math was blue or science was green. y'know what i mean?

3 minutes ago, honey dew said:

No shade but i feel like everyone and their grandmother has synesthesia these days like dont aesthetic people just make associations between senses anyway? like mental moodboarding

i mean i just assume i do because i can "sense" colors/landscapes with songs, i guess i can't say for sure if i do or not, either way it's interesting to see how you interpret songs and what they remind you of

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

honestly same. when i think of synesthesia i think of when i was kid and i would fight with other kids if math was blue or science was green. y'know what i mean?

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i mean i just assume i do because i can "sense" colors/landscapes with songs, i guess i can't say for sure if i do or not, either way it's interesting to see how you interpret songs and what they remind you of

Yea i remember being adamant about the colours of my school books and the classes they were for I relate to these things but I attribute it to being maybe slightly autistic and just creative but who nose

43 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

math is def blue and science is yellow :twirls:

blue banisters: dark blue 

textbook: sky blue/ purple 

wfwf: orange 

arcadia: yellow