Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

BTD -> Paradise and COCC -> BB have a similar transition

The second album keeps the general aesthetic and production but Paradise and BB feel a lot more personal and have a golden, sunset version of the previous aesthetic. After Paradise though, she really changed up her image so I'm curious to see what she does next.

7 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

BTD -> Paradise and COCC -> BB have a similar transition

The second album keeps the general aesthetic and production but Paradise and BB feel a lot more personal and have a golden, sunset version of the previous aesthetic. After Paradise though, she really changed up her image so I'm curious to see what she does next.

golden sunset solar power aesthetic is out, christmas lights and stone marys and walking home alone at night and sitting on the porch with ur puppies are in

mUENGN9.png

4 hours ago, brandon said:

yeah i think that’s just basic color association LMAOOO everyone does that, it’s normal. synesthesia is actually like *seeing* a color when you hear or taste something, not like “ooh! this song reminds me of yellow becuz it’s happy and bright:)”

u right sis 

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

2 minutes ago, Rachel97 said:

Was at my sister's wedding over the weekend, did i miss any news?

I don’t think you missed anything. All the news we got yesterday were fake. Her silence is making people go :ahh:

the way this thread has gone from excitement to sadness to revolution and now to people talking about what colour science is and panda gifs

Spoiler

I do love the panda gifs though

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477hpcudx7qxh2fjpxu6

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

I am so glad that Halsey’s latest is brilliant : it will tide me over until Lana announces something. 

by the way, I never liked Halsey, but If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power is mostly a Trent Raznor / Atticus Ross album, and it is so worth a listen. To all of you who are fed up with folky minimal production, IICHLIWP is miles from that. And the visuals are ???. Lorde kinda disappointed, but Halsey didn’t. I’m sure I’ll be able to enjoy Lana’s BB much more because I am been fed with an album with bigger production. 

13 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

the way this thread has gone from excitement to sadness to revolution and now to people talking about what colour science is and panda gifs

Reveal hidden contents

I do love the panda gifs though

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477hpcudx7qxh2fjpxu6

I mean she is the panda queen after all

d10fgjna0xh41.jpg?auto=webp&s=30e8452bfedf1c7a98ffbdef00b687b08f3167dd

On 3/20/2021 at 6:04 AM, boom like that said:

JGsoLhI.png

there’s a picture on the wall with me on a clown deere

shanice handed me a beer

said how the clown did u get there 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

just here to say that blue banisters is one of her most beautiful songs ever, heartbreaking and hopeful... the kind of song everyone will relate to at some point in their lives

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e