Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

29 minutes ago, archiemm said:

bb-concept.png

I literally gasped before I realized you made this :trisha: Seriously though, this is so good. Lana take notes 

imageproxy.jpg

30 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Did you make this? Gorg, love the vinyl colors. Also the triple CDs with the single covers is great lol

27 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

SJFKDJLDSALJL i thought this was real for a split second

amazing work! the vinyls are so pretty! :kiss2:

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

I literally gasped before I realized you made this :trisha: Seriously though, this is so good. Lana take notes 

AHH thank you :kiss3: i thought it was a fun little concept of a few music variants

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

the pure panic you've caused me 

that was the intention :hottie:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

The way it takes two people to comment at the same time for this thread to get the "hot topic" badge... I swear one of these days imma end up having a heart attack when logging in :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

The way it takes two people to comment at the same time for this thread to get the "hot topic" badge... I swear one of these days imma end up having a heart attack when logging in :toofunny:

when you see the blue banisters pre-release thread is hot & has received 100+ replies but it's just people spamming panda gifs, sharing their ip adresses, and calling garden of eden boring :xgiggle:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

8 hours ago, COCC said:

Lana when she hears a fan asking about the track list

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bmwdy4onsr5pno03sf0

lana when we ask why she only ever posts about peoples birthdays

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

23 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

when you see the blue banisters pre-release thread is hot & has received 100+ replies but it's just people spamming panda gifs, sharing their ip adresses, and calling garden of eden boring :xgiggle:

wait garden of eden leaked?

UtrMWJM.jpg

BoZ on ATRL about Blue Banisters and hoarded song:

Blue Banisters out in early October. There's one of the most wanted hoarded unleaked songs of the fandom in the tracklist (not UFB) and a Nikki Lane collab. The album is 15 tracks long and I personally and honestly hated it, but anyway, the gays will stream whatever she puts out so it's not up for me to say anything. It ends with a Mazzy Star cover and Barrie is only a songwriter (no vocals). Boom Like That was reworked into a soft, sexy and delicate orchestral jazzy piano ballad, the lyrics are very diferent (the demo verse lyrics are in the bridge now) and the verses have a diferent melody, but the chorus remains the same. Also, there's an electric guitar heavy track whose name starts with L and ends with D. Enjoy the era, that starts in 3 hours from now!

3 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Blue Banisters out in early October. There's one of the most wanted hoarded unleaked songs of the fandom in the tracklist (not UFB) and a Nikki Lane collab. The album is 15 tracks long and I personally and honestly hated it, but anyway, the gays will stream whatever she puts out so it's not up for me to say anything. It ends with a Mazzy Star cover and Barrie is only a songwriter (no vocals). Boom Like That was reworked into a soft, sexy and delicate orchestral jazzy piano ballad, the lyrics are very diferent (the demo verse lyrics are in the bridge now) and the verses have a diferent melody, but the chorus remains the same. Also, there's an electric guitar heavy track whose name starts with L and ends with D. Enjoy the era, that starts in 3 hours from now!

the most wanted unleaked song omg he means Tex And Mex Howling (from the vault) (Lanas Version) (mike dean prod) (chuck birth screams interlude version)

UtrMWJM.jpg

7 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

how long does it take you to write these :thumb2:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I think we can conclude that at one point, there were (and still may be) at least 14 tracks on the album, as we know about:

1. Blue Banisters

2. Text Book

3. Wildflower Wildfire

4. Arcadia

5. Cherry Blossom

6. Thunder

7. UV outtake co-written with Barrie

8. Unreleased song (?)

9. Unreleased song (?)

10. Unreleased song (?)

11. Unreleased song (?)

12. Dealer (?)

13. New song written in 2020/2021

14. New song written in 2020/2021

I can’t imagine that she would release an album with more leaked unreleased songs than new (or unheard) material, so I have a feeling that we’re in for a longer album! :flutter: