Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

21 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i hope barrie actually sings on the uv-era outtake :oprah: i'm so ready for their yosemite 2.0 :crying2:

Noooooooooooo.

I want a collab free album.

Although BUS sounds good with Nikki Lane...I'm 100000000000% sure it would have been TOP TIER with just Lana.

8 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

BoZ on ATRL about Blue Banisters and hoarded song:

Blue Banisters out in early October. There's one of the most wanted hoarded unleaked songs of the fandom in the tracklist (not UFB) and a Nikki Lane collab. The album is 15 tracks long and I personally and honestly hated it, but anyway, the gays will stream whatever she puts out so it's not up for me to say anything. It ends with a Mazzy Star cover and Barrie is only a songwriter (no vocals). Boom Like That was reworked into a soft, sexy and delicate orchestral jazzy piano ballad, the lyrics are very diferent (the demo verse lyrics are in the bridge now) and the verses have a diferent melody, but the chorus remains the same. Also, there's an electric guitar heavy track whose name starts with L and ends with D. Enjoy the era, that starts in 3 hours from now!

Me reading this even though I always check atrl before LB so I don't get trolled crying-meme.gif

giphy.gif

am i the only one who doesn't want any unreleased tracks on the album? like i prefer having a full set of entirely new material

example being when the nfr tracklist was posted i was so excited for every song but tnbar i didn't care about being featured at all because i heard it so much beforehand and it's still the only song i skip off the album

(one unreleased song featured i'd be ok with but if the entire tracklist was the 3 singles + a bunch of songs we've already heard i'd honestly be super disappointed)

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

4 minutes ago, EVAN4EVR said:

am i the only one who doesn't want any unreleased tracks on the album? like i prefer having a full set of entirely new material

example being when the nfr tracklist was posted i was so excited for every song but tnbar i didn't care about being featured at all because i heard it so much beforehand and it's still the only song i skip off the album

(one unreleased song featured i'd be ok with but if the entire tracklist was the 3 singles + a bunch of songs we've already heard i'd honestly be super disappointed)

I'm conflicted cause I really want to hear what she can do with some olds songs cause they are so good and have a lot of potential but I also want 100% unheard material.

Either way I'm happy cause we are getting both things and we can see her old writing with her new developed sound.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

when boz said he wouldn't spill anymore n we now just have to wait for lana

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47udbtf5xlmj54t14260

Where is sheee? :bebe::bebe: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

28 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

so close to watching edge of paradise just to feel close to lana and bb :bye:

I watched it a few nights ago! It was interesting

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Me checking lana.lnk.to/arcadia, shazaming the snippet, browsing the atrl thread, stalking last.fm profiles and inspecting Lana's website everyday for news 

Tinashe Playlist GIF - Tinashe Playlist Makingplaylist - Descubre &  Comparte GIFs

I’m screaming!!!

IMG-1607.jpg

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Me checking lana.lnk.to/arcadia, shazaming the snippet, browsing the atrl thread, stalking last.fm profiles and inspecting Lana's website everyday for news 

Tinashe Playlist GIF - Tinashe Playlist Makingplaylist - Descubre &  Comparte GIFs

You forgot to upload the snippets to youtube like we did with Arcadia :oprah3: