Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, Shaw said:

Maybe it’s my mental illness sucking joy out of everything but text book, WW and especially Blue Banisters are all really stale for me since release I’ve barely revisited them, and I find it hard to get excited over leaked songs making it onto the track list even though I haven’t really listened to them.  Hope this album will be good though whatever it ends up being. 

Leaving this here for you, you‘ll need it when she releases BB  :oprah3:

“HOW TO SECURE A WIG: 6 SOLUTIONS TO SECURING A WIG“

https://www.simplywigs.co.uk/blog/6-ways-secure-wig/

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

Oh and bartender is another song that should've stayed in the drafts and California was NOT the tea either. ?

When did RBFY leak?????

It hasn’t leaked, but it was just supposed to be an intro to the LFL album, so there probably isn’t much more to the song than what we already know

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

58 minutes ago, Shaw said:

Maybe it’s my mental illness sucking joy out of everything but text book, WW and especially Blue Banisters are all really stale for me since release I’ve barely revisited them, and I find it hard to get excited over leaked songs making it onto the track list even though I haven’t really listened to them.  Hope this album will be good though whatever it ends up being. 

I made the same point and I was nearly publicly executed on here. Because apparently it’s not Lana’s fault the songs leaked and we listened to them. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, mlittle11 said:

i really think blue banisters should stay on the album but textbook and WFWF can be taken off the tracklist. maybe theyll sound better in the context of the album but as of right now, i think blue banisters is the only one that should be on the album. 

BB is easily the worst of the 3 wym

whatarecoloris.jpg

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I made the same point and I was nearly publicly executed on here. Because apparently it’s not Lana’s fault the songs leaked and we listened to them. 

Cause is not her fault :wtf3:. Of course there are people that don't like leaked songs ending up in an official album and that's an understandable opinion but it's also understandable why Lana would want to put them on anyway.

giphy.gif

With the six previously unused songs and the three singles that already gives us 9 tracks. I'm hoping for at least 14 songs on the album, giving us 5 more newer tracks 

imageproxy.jpg

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Cause is not her fault :wtf3:. Of course there are people that don't like leaked songs ending up in an official album and that's an understandable opinion but it's also understandable why Lana would want to put them on anyway.

True, But yes I do think it’s still a valid opinion that people don’t want leaked songs on the album. We’ve all listened to them and overplayed them, it seems a bit pointless. I said before I’d prefer she does an album of unreleased/leaked  it makes more sense to me personally and fans would like it more.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

28 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

NO 1 TARGET ETC. TRACK

We don't need another Flipside/ITH situation. Manifesting all songs in the main tracklist. Also, why suddenly the BB, WW and TB slander? They're amazing songs and must be on the album.

37 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

16 TRACK TRACT LIST 

3 BONUS TRACKS 

1 TARGET ETC. TRACK 

MANIFESTING 

RUow3jx.gif

I’d say realistically this album has 13-14 tracks. 
the more Lana the merrier, but I don’t really wish for a deluxe version, with those damn Target exclusive tracks or some other retail store that gets the goods. I hate when the deluxe tracks are better than some on the OG version (looking at you, Lorde, and even to some extent, you Halsey - though I love her latest). 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’d say realistically this album has 13-14 tracks. 
the more Lana the merrier, but I don’t really wish for a deluxe version, with those damn Target exclusive tracks or some other retail store that gets the goods. I hate when the deluxe tracks are better than some on the OG version (looking at you, Lorde, and even to some extent, you Halsey - though I love her latest). 

I knooooooooow yesss.. wish they'd get her team to put those tracks on streaming or something.. it's a bit tiring having to listen on either yt or the actual vinyl, and forsure there's itunes etc. but it's not the same. oh the i'm not a woman i am god was a nice track too yeah 

16 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

We don't need another Flipside/ITH situation. Manifesting all songs in the main tracklist. Also, why suddenly the BB, WW and TB slander? They're amazing songs and must be on the album.

wait i never said NO to the target track, I want one lol. tell her team not me lmfao 

UV/Honeymoon

regarding TB when she goes “and then there was the issue of her” I fully ascend

also can someone tell me what makes u all so certain there will be 6 unreleased tracks on this record? I can’t see that happening