Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I honestly thought COCC was an appalling rollout, but BB has totally topped it in every possible irritating way.  I’m also the least hyped for a Lana album I’ve ever been and it worries me my interest in her is waning.   The album just doesn’t really excite me at all neither does the type of music.  I pray that she surprises me and the album is amazing ?? But I need something to get my hype up it’s just on the floor and meh atm. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

With all the teasing, you could have sworn it was coming or at least going to be announced soon... but here we are, with nothing but our delusions :toofunny:

Can we start fighting?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

This Friday I know she’s about to start this era

it makes sense….in my head

Like if we’re believing boz that said in the coming weeks like why not THIS week ahahahahahahhahahahah :trisha:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

:pray2::hype::pray2:

It's time again to manifest Dealer & electric guitars on the album :illumilana::tanisha::illumilana:

Also I hope THIS week is the week where she finally posts the tracklist :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Pre-order coming on Wednesday along with Arcadia's single/video release date :kris:

imageproxy.jpg

On 8/23/2021 at 6:54 AM, COCC said:

Good morning ladies, are we ready for some BB news this week? I feel it coming :sass:

On 8/23/2021 at 8:53 AM, Jaeden xx said:

and if it doesn't happen what then :sadcore:

On 8/23/2021 at 8:56 AM, COCC said:

I'm going to delete my post and pretend that it never happened, only to post it again next monday :oprah3:

Same as last week ladies :blush:

11 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

does someone want to share a controversial and rousing opinion? we are shy sweet bbys and won't argue back :nails:

Wildflower Wildfire should be re-recorded featuring Tori Amos on piano. If we're gonna do piano let's do piano.

2 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

Wildflower Wildfire should be re-recorded featuring Tori Amos on piano. If we're gonna do piano let's do piano.

i feel like that would be so powerful! and lana needs to collab with more women on production

mUENGN9.png

I loved the Arcadia snippet but I overplayed  it :crying2:  I'm not excited for it anymore ( the 2 month long wait killed also the hype)..anyways it will be serve :gurl:

but I think I'll not listen to Arcadia when it drops & wait till the album release. We know the 3 singles & probably 3 -5  outtakes , so I'm looking forward to discover Arcadia as a new song (mostly) within the album:trisha:

Spoiler

I have no willpower so let's see how that will play out

Arcadia should have been the album title

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: