Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

26 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

if u've been lied to by the word soonish u may be entitled to compensation. CALL NOW! 

*ring ring* mariah-carey-phone.gif 
hello? i'd like to report an incident. my good friend nicki fell from the stairs. mhm yeah. she fell from them cus there weren't any banisters. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdK9AhJq6J_G1BiAVzuxX

What about the Gaga "she's meditating / she's dead" meme

5 hours ago, alittleparty said:

Wildflower Wildfire should be re-recorded featuring Tori Amos on piano. If we're gonna do piano let's do piano.

What about Elton John piano?

That'd be cool ?

1 hour ago, Lustrouslines said:

She needs to throw away the 3 tracks she has so far for BB that are released and have Arcadia as the lead single. 

Honestly this would be such a good idea. I think of WW/BB and TB as 'tasters' for the album more than anything. It's just ridiculous how she released them so early. Arcadia as a lead single would be amazing

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Has anyone thought about the possibility of RBFY being one of the unreleased tracks on the album? Even if it’s a short track, it could still fit in. I could see it being the track before Cherry Blossom, as a sort of interlude before the end of the album. I’ve said it before but I think having CB and BB as the last two tracks on the record would be really beautiful and meaningful. Since there’s apparently a lot of piano on the album, I’d love to see RBFY on it. It’s one of my favourite unreleased songs ever. And it could possibly be reworked into a longer song, maybe not into a 5 minute track, but a 2-3 minute long interlude would be really cute

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

5 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

I’ll be honest I love controversy and stirring the pot and all that but that was………..blasphemous :oprah3:

Oh and bartender is another song that should've stayed in the drafts and California was NOT the tea either. ?

Just now, FallingCherry said:

Has anyone thought about the possibility of RBFY being one of the unreleased tracks on the album? Even if it’s a short track, it could still fit in. I could see it being the track before Cherry Blossom, as a sort of interlude before the end of the album. I’ve said it before but I think having CB and BB as the last two tracks on the record would be really beautiful and meaningful. Since there’s apparently a lot of piano on the album, I’d love to see RBFY on it. It’s one of my favourite unreleased songs ever. And it could possibly be reworked into a longer song, maybe not into a 5 minute track, but a 2-3 minute long interlude would be really cute

When did RBFY leak?????

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Noo I don't want another yayo situation. Just released aka as it was in 2009 :hair:

Yup, that's what I meant. Only new vocals and subtle improvement instrumental but not huge. 

What kind of scent would you associate with BB? I want to make candles to match each album when I'm listening. So far I've got:

AKA: Vanilla

BTD: Rose Jam

Paradise: Frangipani :wub:

UV: Peony & Oud Wood

HM: Violet & Lime

LFL: Black Cherry

NFR: Driftwood

COCC: Coffee & Cinnamon

29 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Is anything impossible at this point? Haha!

i wonder if the tracklist changed much since July, when BoZ told us about the changes that happened over the last months. At That time, he said there were no Jack nor Rick tracks… and wasn’t  RBFY co-written with Rick? Maybe it changed again… It’s true that that song would fit the vibes of the album (so far). 

28 minutes ago, COCC said:

Dealer out this friday

This would be a dream come true:trisha:

Imagine the photo Lana posted as the single cover 

vyin9jou.jpg

You know something like this but in better haha 

Just noticed I wrote Gabe Simone instead of Gabe Simon but I'm to lazy too fix it lol:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i really think blue banisters should stay on the album but textbook and WFWF can be taken off the tracklist. maybe theyll sound better in the context of the album but as of right now, i think blue banisters is the only one that should be on the album. 

Text Book appreciation post:defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

17 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i really think blue banisters should stay on the album but textbook and WFWF can be taken off the tracklist. maybe theyll sound better in the context of the album but as of right now, i think blue banisters is the only one that should be on the album. 

I think you should stop thinking :oprah3:

Maybe it’s my mental illness sucking joy out of everything but text book, WW and especially Blue Banisters are all really stale for me since release I’ve barely revisited them, and I find it hard to get excited over leaked songs making it onto the track list even though I haven’t really listened to them.  Hope this album will be good though whatever it ends up being.