Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

34 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Lana del rey will reveal the album tracklist and sing Arcadia at the Met Gala and throw away Halseys art piece and laugh like a maniac

HERES THE DEAL COZ I KNOW U WANNA TALK ABT IT...MS HALSEY.

Fingers crossed for that actually happening ??

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

8 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i've literally forgotten all discussion on this topic but it's likely that thunder and cherry blossom will be rerecorded and *newly* produced, right?

i have a feeling they might just be tweaked to make them sound more finished 

10 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i've literally forgotten all discussion on this topic but it's likely that thunder and cherry blossom will be rerecorded and *newly* produced, right?

i really hope so, i think thunder might be more similar to the original since it's recent, however cherry blossom still sounds a bit rough and it's older

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Let’s hope she does her usual lizzyGrant magic and the song goes from “I want it all” > “National anthem”, and not “Architecture/BAR” > “TheBestNewAmericanRecord”

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

1 minute ago, yayoop said:

Let’s hope she does her usual lizzyGrant magic and the song goes from “I want it all” > “National anthem”, and not “Architecture/BAR” > “TheBestNewAmericanRecord”

agreed but also tbnar is beautiful :crossed:

mUENGN9.png

12 hours ago, honeybadger said:

i want her to do something weird and fun like... flute or... idk just get fun with it 

I want her to include a song she wrote , recorded and produced herself. Give us an acoustic bedroom gem!!!

strings and electric guitar manifestation post for the day :legend:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Please Lana we need the tracklist 

:trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha: :trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha: :trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha: :trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

It would be cool if she released a demo/unfinished version of one of the songs like Taylor did with the Cardigan voice memo or like Gaga with the Angel Down work tape

i don't like that tbh lol seems fake deep

leaks, however :ma:

mUENGN9.png

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

I think YTH was re-recorded when it was considered for COCC so CB and Thunder probably would be too for BB. There's not really much to change for CB as it's a piano ballad but I'm kind of nervous about Thunder :eek:

Daddy Zach better come through :nails:

3 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

does someone want to share a controversial and rousing opinion? we are shy sweet bbys and won't argue back :nails:

She needs to throw away the 3 tracks she has so far for BB that are released and have Arcadia as the lead single. Then she needs to get rid of that horrendous title and rename the album to Map of LA

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i don't like that tbh lol seems fake deep

leaks, however :ma:

lol kind of true, I just love getting to know the process of how the songs are developed. I also want more videos of her recording songs in the studio like she did with roses bloom for you, change, and BPBP. Imagine her going live while recording new music in the studio :angie:

10 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

lol kind of true, I just love getting to know the process of how the songs are developed. I also want more videos of her recording songs in the studio like she did with roses bloom for you, change, and BPBP. Imagine her going live while recording new music in the studio :angie:

we need a 2 hour long documentary on her genius ways in the studio :oprah: 

wait imagine if they filmed the entire process of making bb... 

mUENGN9.png

29 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

we need a 2 hour long documentary on her genius ways in the studio :oprah: 

wait imagine if they filmed the entire process of making bb... 

I  really hope that's the project she always wanted to do according to Ben/Ed :angie: