Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

23 minutes ago, Elle said:

So anyway. What colour vinyl are you allย hoping BB will be? I'm thinking blue is obviously expected, but I'm still holding out for a baby pink LDR vinyl to finally come to light xx

ย 

i'd love baby blue and soft pink variant would be gorg too...would also love to see a splatter or split color vinyl. the BB cover w tex and mex had her wearing yellow so it'd be cool to get a vinyl that matched that too (something much brighter than the pale yellow we got for COCC). could also see lavender working...at this point basically just running thru whatever colors she hasn't done yetย :flop:

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

not me trying to catch up and the pages being removed at the same time lmfao

ย 

so we all agree a coral vynil would look bomb af?ย :gurl:

We're a functioning mess. That's how we roll.ย :clapback:

3 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

ย 

i'd love baby blue and soft pink variant would be gorg too...would also love to see a splatter or split color vinyl. the BB cover w tex and mex had her wearing yellow so it'd be cool to get a vinyl that matched that too (something much brighter than the pale yellow we got for COCC). could also see lavender working...at this point basically just running thru whatever colors she hasn't done yetย :flop:

i HATE the half and half split colour vinyl. they dont look good.

2 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

but why who doesnt WORLD PEACE!!!ย kHRTOqP.gif

apparently your grammar doesnt. :hoe:

Last.FMย |ย Discogsย |ย Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

ย 

ย 

I would love for Lana to do a fun vinyl design like a splatter! But imagine a picture disc with the Tex & Mex photo..... delicious x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

ย 

I would love for Lana to do a fun vinyl design like a splatter! But imagine a picture disc with the Tex & Mex photo..... delicious x

That would actually be a really nice and cute concept, given the cover of the record. But my main concern with picture discs is that they actually sound terrible.ย :ohno:

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

ย 

Just moved all off-topic posts relating to the drama, who Lana is on LB, and the possible leak (which is most likely fake, but on the off chance it actually is real and is the track it claims, shouldn't be discussed here anyway as it is still possible it could be on the album) out of this thread so we can focus on important Blue Banisters discussion! Let's get to it ladies!

When do we all think is a likely release period? I feel like October could be likely, and tbh I'm sort of hoping it is because that's my birth month :beyonce:ย Libra's deserve! October has always brought us great Lana material. October 2012 brought us the Ride video, October 2014 brought us her Galore magazine shoot aka her greatest shoot, October 2017 brought us her first NYC shows in 5 years, October 2018 brought us snippets Lana shared of How to Disappear,ย Cinnamon Girl, and Happiness is a Butterfly, and October 2020 brought us, well.. the Violet signing, but anyway, October is LANA'S MONTH!! Let's get ready!! x

ย 

so the only thing left for october is a new album come through october!!!!ย :gurl:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

a vinyl like this but switch purple to a pale green would slay :trisha:

https://www.discogs.com/Between-the-Buried-and-Me-Colors-II/release/20029960

3 minutes ago, West Coast said:

That would actually be a really nice and cute concept, given the cover of the record. But my main concern with picture discs is that they actually sound terrible.ย :ohno:

im convinced that theyre only sold for decoration.

fUsMzFd.jpeg

6 minutes ago, West Coast said:

ย 

See, I'm a collector and picture discs are my favourite to collect because they're just so pretty and unique, so I want 'em all! Imagine a selfie as a picture disc too.. ground breaking. Or a 7in single picture disc for Arcadia where the B-side is an actual Map of LA. I wish she did more 7in discs for singles! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

a vinyl like this but switch purple to a pale green would slay :trisha:

https://www.discogs.com/Between-the-Buried-and-Me-Colors-II/release/20029960

im convinced that theyre only sold for decoration.

I believe they are meant to be appreciated as visual pieces and not a mean to listen to music. That's why I bought an actual normal/coloured version of COCC and not just a picture disc. I do hope she makes some sort of picture variation with Blue Banisters tho.

On 3/21/2021 at 12:29 AM, Diamantes WILD said:

nooooo this

inside of an oyster shell c'moon look how beautiful that is:ย ae48a9708f5b9fe2ea9a1fdb2f6c8527.jpgย the texture. the feel. the subtle but melding colors

:krylie::candy:

dude recent like, flashbacks. LB vinyl color culture, maybe for a COCC anniversary releaseย :krylie:

tigers eye but in blueย tigers-eye-gem-323654b.jpgย dark cherry maroonย 0843e9fd05b9640b5db308720a7f99d8.jpgย or a regal forest greenย 0000000724749.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, Elle said:

ย 

See, I'm a collector and picture discs are my favourite, so I want 'em all! Imagine a selfie as a picture disc too.. ground breaking. Or a 7in single picture disc for Arcadia where the B-side is an actual Map of LA x

I agree, I will collect them even if they will just sit on a shelf.ย 

The way I've been wanting Lana to make 7" single picture discs like she did for all the singles from Born To Die/Paradise, but she really doesn't care to.ย :noparty:

BoZ on ATRL:

"ย lol wtf is Lanaboards right now??? Btw, the snippet is fake, I Talk to Jesus was scrapped and Arcadia out 11/09. I'm not not from Ben's team, so shut up. "

Just now, YourGirl666 said:

BoZ on ATRL:

"ย lol wtf is Lanaboards right now??? Btw, the snippet is fake, I Talk to Jesus was scrapped and Arcadia out 11/09. I'm not not from Ben's team, so shut up. "

:trisha:

fUsMzFd.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Elle said:

ย 

Just moved all off-topic posts relating to the drama, who Lana is on LB, and the possible leak (which is most likely fake, but on the off chance it actually is real and is the track it claims, shouldn't be discussed here anyway as it is still possible it could be on the album) out of this thread so we can focus on important Blue Banisters discussion! Let's get to it ladies!

ย 

When do we all think is a likely release period? I feel like October could be likely, and tbh I'm sort of hoping it is because that's my birth month :beyonce:ย Libras deserve! October has always brought us great Lana material. October 2012 brought us the Ride video, October 2014 brought us her Galore magazine shoot aka her greatest shoot, October 2017 brought us her first solo NYC shows in 5 years, October 2018 brought us snippets Lana shared of How to Disappear,ย Cinnamon Girl, and Happiness is a Butterfly, and October 2020 brought us, well.. the Violet signing, but anyway, October is LANA'S MONTH!! Let's get ready!! x

my birthday is october 12th and iโ€™m staying at a trailer park that weekend for 4 days, so iโ€™m hoping for a october 15th release date

ย 

EVERYBODY MANIFEST. please. so my first listen to reworked i talk to jesus can be in a trailer park and i can wear my midas jacketย :legend:it would be such a good birthday present

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gifย gmgif.gifย morrissey-flowers.gif