Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

is september 8th the new september 5th? :ma: 

nooOOOOOooooo.

I don't want BB to debut less than SP..

It doesnt seem possible tho.. no way she would release same week as Kacey her bestie 

4 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

nooOOOOOooooo.

I don't want BB to debut less than SP..

It doesnt seem possible tho.. no way she would release same week as Kacey her bestie 

well, considering the fact that lana never misses, it's very, very likely that blue banisters will debut more than solar power :oic2: :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

well, considering the fact that lana never misses, it's very, very likely that blue banisters will debut more than solar power :oic2: :true: 

Her first week sales would end in 2 days if she released on a Wednesday ..no way she could gain streams to surpass SP :(

and the vinyl shipping too T_T

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

Her first week sales would end in 2 days if she released on a Wednesday ..no way she could gain streams to surpass SP :(

and the vinyl shipping too T_T

oh, i didn't consider that :thumb:

at the end of the day, lana's a great artist either way, that isn't determined or changed by how she releases her work or how many sales she gets in the first week

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

oh, i didn't consider that :thumb:

at the end of the day, lana's a great artist either way, that isn't determined or changed by how she releases her work or how many sales she gets in the first week

No but it sure gives merit to her work

I think the reason she’s so casual about promotion, etc. now is at least partially because she’s a millionaire many times over at this point and thus can literally afford not to have huge worldwide sales. 

Joni Mitchell had the same attitude in in the 70s, though she was not nearly as wealthy then as Lana is now. But Mitchell could still afford to care about her music first and foremost, and turn her back on fame, fortune and celebrity. 

Lane seems to have the same attitude now. It’s about her art and music almost exclusively, and perhaps what her legacy will be. 

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I think the reason she’s so casual about promotion, etc. now is at least partially because she’s a millionaire many times over at this point and thus can literally afford not to have huge worldwide sales at this point in her life and career.

Joni Mitchell had the same attitude in in the 70s, though she was not nearly as wealthy then as Lana is now. But Mitchell could still afford to care about her music first and foremost, and turn her back on fame, fortune and celebrity. 

Lane seems to have the same attitude now. It’s about her art and music almost exclusively, and perhaps what her legacy will be. 

Will that lead her to re releasing Sirens and AKA :trisha:

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Maybe Arcadia is to what White Dress was for Chemtrails? Single + Album out same day

blue banisters & arcadia music video surprise release... we'll be surpassing the record number of members online :makeup:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Well, I don't know if I believe in the September 8th date, but... We must be remembered that she has already released an album this year and with good sales. I think at that point, she can have carte blanche to do whatever she wants with the Blue Banisters. And then there's the fact that she's already working on the successor to that album, possibly for next year. So a surprise release would be a very interesting proposition, even more so if it's a really more personal album. :oic3: