Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

This is what they said for anyone curious

http://imgur.com/a/o8Umd2E

(Can someone please teach me how to imbed a photo from imgur I've been trying for ever I don't understand lol)

i don't believe it but if she's doing this she really doesn't care about her career anymore

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

and the only reason why it wasn't a "surprise" release for us is because it was revealed by insiders 3 days before :oic3: however it was intended to be a surprise release, and it was likely a surprise release for fans who aren't as involved in the fandom

she did say the day after NFR was released that she wanted “White Hot Forever” (?) to be a surprise release. since chemtrails was not, I could totally see her doing that with BB, especially since dropping the three singles with no lead time!

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

i don't believe it but if she's doing this she really doesn't care about her career anymore

and it's not even because it's a surprise release but on wednesday? and knowing her she probably won't even acknowledge there's an album out

3 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

she did say the day after NFR was released that she wanted “White Hot Forever” (?) to be a surprise release. since chemtrails was not, I could totally see her doing that with BB, especially since dropping the three singles with no lead time!

Stop im succumbing to the delulu :monica:

I am not financially ready for the new album to come out!! Damn me for needing every Vinyl variation ?

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

33 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

How would we get the album next week? That would mean the single would have to come out like this week or ASAP. Either way it doesn’t really make sense but nothing she’s doing in this era makes sense. 

or she'll drop the album and Arcadia's music video on the same day like K-Pop does :sluttybunny:

20 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

what do you mean "really doesn't care about her career anymore" she's (possibly) releasing an entire album? :um2: if she didn't care she wouldn't put in any effort at all

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

what do you mean "really doesn't care about her career anymore" she's (possibly) releasing an entire album? :um2:

i think they mean she doesn't care about sales or promo          which tbf we knew already

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

what do you mean "really doesn't care about her career anymore" she's (possibly) releasing an entire album? :um2: if she didn't care she wouldn't put in any effort at all

i'm talking about how she's allegedly releasing it on a wednesday with no promo and no pre-release. if she's doing it like she did with the singles, that's sale suicide (not that i care that much about the sales, but more about atleast acknowledging it to us and the main public and not just throwing out an album like it's nothing)

I feel like Lana doing a surprise release makes a lot of sense for her. She's never been overly concerned about sales or promo, especially at this point in her career, so it definitely seems like a move she would make for the BB release regardless of whether or not it would hurt album sales. 

imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, Normanrockwell18 said:

I thought boz said she was going to make a trailer for the album with the blue banisters clip she posted? If she was doing that I don't think her plan would be to do a surprise album drop.

Hope im wrong though

I took what he said as meaning that the clip was meant to be the album trailer

It has to be the single and the preorder. I refuse to believe that they'll let her release an album on a Wednesday :um2:  Unless it's a really special date for her and the 8th thing was her idea, she wouldn't oppose pushing the date 2 days to have a normal Friday release like everyone else.

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It has to be the single and the preorder. I refuse to believe that they'll let her release an album on a Wednesday :um2:  Unless it's a really special date for her and the 8th thing was her idea, she wouldn't oppose pushing the date 2 days to have a normal Friday release like everyone else.

at this point i think they'd let lana do anything :silly:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, hashtagtylerh said:

This is what they said for anyone curious

http://imgur.com/a/o8Umd2E

Yzux3Ww_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

but is he realiable tho?

if its true, then us the little fuckers will have a surprise album drop incoming. :lange: We might be getting either "Beyoncé" / "folklore" moment girlies.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

giphy.gif

Lana's not releasing anything until the vinyls are ready and that's around Feb 2022. Lana knows that she charts well with vinyl sales or she'll end up like Marina with her new album - flopping.

Just now, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

giphy.gif

Lana's not releasing anything until the vinyls are ready and that's around Feb 2022. Lana knows that she charts well with vinyl sales or she'll end up like Marina with her new album flopping.

I dont think it’s true that the vinyls will be ready in February 2022 when BOZ said it’s 100% coming this year