Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Someone who appreciates my originality ❤️ Luv u :spin:

we did not forget "My Thoughts Aren't Borrowed — Just Blue" supremacy.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Okay i have a lot of thoughts —

• BOZ might be someone involved with Lana's team, he was sent out to deflect us with fake info as well as feeding us true info about the album process, all Mixed-up. The album is really coming (next week if thats the case) - his work is basically done, so now he dip ?

• this album might not be Lana's important era. Kind of a "prelude" era for LDR9 - the real shit is yet to come - since she scrapped the original album concept, she might go a mellower direction for this era before actually go off on LDR9

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

17 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Are you guys moving for this? We should ask BOZ, I'd do it but I don't have an ATRL account. She realeased three singles out of nowhere so...

https://imgur.com/a/o8Umd2E

Just curious where you got this link? I made the gallery and put it a few pages back but seems like you missed the discussion so I'm curious where else it was posted for you to find it (literally just curious lol)

Also not sure I fully believe it but I'll be #TeamDelulu because this era is boring me... we'll know in less than a week anyways

36 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Why are you guys hating that we're getting an album? Delulu won 

lana could release a synth/electric guitar/psychedelic rock magnum opus with beautiful neil krug photoshoots, gorgeous music videos, interviews, and proper promotion and people would still find something to complain about

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I don’t buy it at all lol but even so I hope it’s not true cause drake is tonight and she’ll be completely overshadowed like no one will even talk about her. Like not even about sales or charts or anything just she won’t even be talked about ? that’s why I doubt it as well interscope and polydor wouldn’t  allow it I’m sure. Maybe mid / late September.