Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Sept 8, as a surprise drop, doesn’t seem realistic… but Arcadia released next week is possible, with the preorder. 
(If true, I told a couple of times I thought it would be out before or around Labour Day, which is Monday… I’d loved to be true :omfg2:)

waking up to those news? BEST DAY EVER. I love being a delulu. I feel ALIVE and well again.:trisha: (:flop:)

the-office-michael-scott.gif

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

??????

BOZ MISSING...

we need to find him!

he's doin' time in jail :rip:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 hour ago, Yayo6408 said:

There's something in the wind ... Thunder and French Restaurant versions deleted again on yt. There's currently no version older than one day available except some covers.

Same with living legend! I've been keeping an eye on yt uploads since I saw a long time upload was recently removed. A couple of few week old ones have just been deleted and now there's only 2 left on the entirety of yt, one in a long mixtape and another with an obscure title and only 15 views (both quite a few months old)

It's a sign :pray2:

SO IS IT REALLY COMING ? :crazy::crazy:

THE POOPY MESS IS DEFINITELY AN OMEN , A MESSAGE SENT TO US ALL

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I'm still keeping my expectations low. If it's really a surprise release it makes no sense to have a preorder. Also is not a surprise release per se if she teased the album like 4 times already :thumb2:

She said single out soonish and album out later later. Unless she wanted to mislead us with that post, it seems like they're doing a traditional rollout to me.

Anyway I'm excited for Arcadia + tracklist reveal on the 8th :smile2:

giphy.gif

wouldnt september 8th fall in line with BOZ saying “give her a few weeks” ??? that’s probably why no date was given for the album and the singles were a surprise. omg i think i believe it :pray2:

I dont want the album to drop on september 8 because I‘ll be on my holidays then. I‘ll have a bad internet connection and wont be able to have a meltdown with you guys :kum:

I'm trying to stay cautiously optimistic because that user doesn't strike me as a troll and we know she's been toying with the idea of a surprise release in the past. I don't understand why she would drop it on a random Wednesday though.

:wtf3: