Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Okay, so I basically made up my mind.

I decided that I’m not going to expect A THING on Wednesday cuz I need to safeguard my mental health :P 

So, if it really happens… great! Then, there will be breakdowns (for the greater good). But if it doesn’t happen… it will be okay anyway! 

That’s how I’m gonna cope with it my fellow members :crossed:

3 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

I decided that I’m not going to expect A THING on Wednesday cuz I need to safeguard my mental health :P 

I decided that it will drop September 8, have 52 tracks and get the grammy for the record of the decade :angie:

52 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

If this insider lied to us :toofloppy:

then Boz will no longer be the only one behind bars... :tommy:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I fucking adoreeeee blue banisters, everything about it. The way she structured the verses, the droning melody of the chorus, the lyrics EVERYTHING

to think we could be listening to the whole album next week is giving me butterflies

I really hope it’s true, the start of fall with a new Lana album FUCK YES please

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

1 hour ago, COCC said:

I dont want the album to drop on september 8 because I‘ll be on my holidays then. I‘ll have a bad internet connection and wont be able to have a meltdown with you guys :kum:

I just remembered that Lana released LFL during my holidays and that's why 13 beaches always reminds me of baroque old towns drowning in the golden light of the sicilian sun. Guess it's not that bad! BB out September 8 :wowcry:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

I just remembered that Lana released LFL during my holidays and that's why 13 beaches always reminds me of baroque old towns drowning in the golden light of the sicilian sun. Guess it's not that bad! BB out September 8 :wowcry:

The way you just spilled on LDR9’s title :wowcry:

5 minutes ago, COCC said:

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The way you just spilled on LDR9’s title :wowcry:

BOTDITGLOTSS out September 5th

D.png

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

scat attack last night? lana's online shop changing? "insiders" claiming that the album will come out next week? 

girlies, it's time for BB! let's ride!

One thing is missing though... leaks :pout:

BoZ to Kim Petras manager right now

giphy.gif?cid=790b761108121883d89258f4c8

I’ve been listening to a lot of Keyshia Cole lately and I would love for Lana to just give us one goooooood R&B breakup song, and just really lean into the sound. Soooooo creamy. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me