Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

Lana will announce it next week, I can feel it. 

She doesn’t want to take the spotlight away from the winner of drag race all stars 6 this week. What an ally! :justride2:

boom like that ft kylie sonique love coming!

19 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

well she's covered both "summer wine" & "don't let me be misunderstood", i think there is a clue! :oh:

Yep that's what I was refering to. He also listened to The Other Woman (The original) so maybe she'll cover I Will Follow Him for BB :brows:

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

He also listened to The Other Woman (The original) so maybe she'll cover I Will Follow Him for BB :brows:

us when lana posts the tracklist and its 6 leaked songs, ww, textbook, arcadia, bb and a cover Bleacher Report

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

us when lana posts the tracklist and its 6 leaked songs, ww, textbook, arcadia, bb and a cover Bleacher Report

lol but atleast out of the 6 "leaked" songs three are unreard

10 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

The most boring era to date

For me eras start when we have lead (or at least a MV) + preorder so I can't complain (yet). Chemtrails "era" felt worse to me even though I loved the album.

Let's hope for news soon and some interviews to spice things up. I really want her to talk about the album, its sound, etc cause we had no word from her about it (other than that she wanted to tell her story so maybe that's all she's going to say and she'll let the music speak this time)

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Right 

at least COCC pre release had the constant anxiety of a second QFTC/Annie Mac esque interview looming over it

this has..birthday posts??

this has... BOZ going to jail

giphy.gif?cid=790b76113b046bdb338a386586