Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

so there's new pics on her site... could we have a pre order tonight?:sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

so there's new pics on her site... could we have a pre order tonight?:sass:

Wait what?!!! Receipts pls 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Wait what?!!! Receipts pls 

i mean the grass and tree pics, sorry to give you a heart attack

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

We don't know if this means we're getting something soon, you guys... Sometimes, websites are set to automatically change/update themselves on certain date (for example, if LDR8 was really supposed to come on July...) 

It already happened with NFR/Chemtrails before, where her website started to update because it was supposed to, but at the end nothing happened because the release date was postponed :toofunny:

Both times the site updated, we did get stuff tho? We got some pics from both eras, and the album cover for Chemtrails. Things were still a little bit away when we discovered the new things, but any time her site has updated and we found out, something has came from it. 

It’s different than finding things externally (Shazam, the iTunes site, link.to)

"Don’t forget me"

the pics are on the village not her site, and they’re screen grabs of familiar things, but they closed down her store (either permanently to fully incorporate the village, or temporarily to add new things to the ldr store) and they had to have done something to the village (besides removing the COTCC tab) that caused the website to ping a ‘major change’

"Don’t forget me"

Oop yes nevermind:bebe:

But to answer your question about the pre order, we get the pre order tonight.period:oprah3: she needs to come through :oprah3: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Let’s not forget, every era her team learns our secrets and tricks, and make sure to not repeat the same mistakes twice.. they made it so lnk.to doesn’t activate early, they aren’t uploading to Shazam, and they probably aren’t updating her site as fully until it’s close to time to reveal things. 

All of these things happening days after BOZ spilled really is hyping me up, and I’m always team realistic :crying4:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, cru3lworld said:

Not me coming back to LDR8 formerly known as Blue Banisters formerly known as Rock candy sweet. 

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

On the plus side there isn’t a delay yet :sass:

"Don’t forget me"

59 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Just got an e-mail back from HMV

Thank you for your email.

We've had a look into this for you and at this time there are no confirmed releases due in the coming months from Lana Del Rey, we'd recommend keeping an eye on our website and social channels for any updates.

Reveal hidden contents

Sylvia...

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

LanaBoards rn

20210618-172015.gif

20210618-171547.gif

Screenshot-20210618-172324-Instagram.jpg

20210618-172645.gif

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

i don't think stores like hmv get information until its announced right? or at least if they did have information they wouldn't be allowed to say it right now, i have a feeling something will happen tonight, and if lana follows her usual pre order announcement schedules, we should expect something in the next hour :trisha:

Spoiler

like, i dont think a store has ever leaked any big information in past pre releases have they??

On the village website, a tab now says "Collections" where it used to say "Chemtrails Over the Country Club Official Merch" :wat:

Edit: this means they're probably preparing for a different merch drop, separate from the chemtrails stuff! Whether its for the new album, just the three singles or something else haha

3 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

On the village website, a tab now says "Collections" where it used to say "Chemtrails Over the Country Club Official Merch" :wat:

i hope this is like new limited edition stuff for ldr8 and not anything cocc related

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

i hope this is like new limited edition stuff for ldr8 and not anything cocc related

I hope so too haha but since they added a category for multiple "official" album merch, I think something for the new album is coming!

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i don't think stores like hmv get information until its announced right? or at least if they did have information they wouldn't be allowed to say it right now, i have a feeling something will happen tonight, and if lana follows her usual pre order announcement schedules, we should expect something in the next hour :trisha:

Hide contents

like, i dont think a store has ever leaked any big information in past pre releases have they??

no! A store hasn’t ever revealed the date to us! I’m sure, like you said, either they aren’t updated OR they are and know they can’t say anything 

7 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

Edit: this means they're probably preparing for a different merch drop, separate from the chemtrails stuff! Whether its for the new album, just the three singles or something else haha

I’m so exited! This definitely has to be new album related!!

manifesting the poetry book announcement too so the bookstore can open 

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

they had NFR, Violet and COCC under "collections" until a few hours ago, so i wouldnt read too much into that specifically. theyre prolly just consolidating everything from lanadelreystore

image.png

i definitely have a feeling that something is gonna happen soon! :party: all of the little signs are there, some news from blackoutzone, all of the little changes of her websites... i think it's happening... :pray2: ldr8 is coming! tumblr_nf56u5T1Ad1sba90go4_400.gif

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123