Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

noah fence but some of u guys need to touch some grass... breathe some fresh air... have a laugh... have a wee giggle u know ..... a chuckle. a titter ... a tee-hee a haha a guffaw a chortle ....... life is just about laughing at things ........ <3 this has been happening like clockwork ever since lust for life. she says a date, the album gets delayed, radio silence from her, and then one day on instagram she just randomly posts the album cover and tracklist. maybe u need to log off this website or take a break from lana in general because i promise u, the music will be better in the end  when ur positive rather than endlessly checking this site 

Just now, lannisterpussy said:

rather than endlessly checking this site 

:bebe:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 minutes ago, lannisterpussy said:

noah fence but some of u guys need to touch some grass... breathe some fresh air... have a laugh... have a wee giggle u know ..... a chuckle. a titter ... a tee-hee a haha a guffaw a chortle ....... life is just about laughing at things ........ <3 this has been happening like clockwork ever since lust for life. she says a date, the album gets delayed, radio silence from her, and then one day on instagram she just randomly posts the album cover and tracklist. maybe u need to log off this website or take a break from lana in general because i promise u, the music will be better in the end  when ur positive rather than endlessly checking this site 

why not be positive AND endlessly check this site? :sass: :blush:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 hours ago, cru3lworld said:

Lana said she knows jiu jitsu so honestly would love to see it :flutter:

LDR Song snippet, July 4th 

Jiu Jitsu

Jiu Jitsu, Kung Fu and Karate

I see no one, but you see only me 

Our love blossomed but now it's wilting 

The Karate Kid has left the building 

Me listening to Lana's radio silence on the 4th

BlondIdleBaleenwhale-max-1mb.gif

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

Ok guys, I got your point but as long as rude commenting under his posts is the only way to show out feelings and be seen, I’m not feeling sorry for him. 

And how Ben calling you a coward for your toxic and rude comment is helpful to us? Don't ruin someone's mood just to get unhealthy attention.
203-A3-C8-D-49-BD-42-B7-861-A-683-A450-AFEFC.jpg

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

mike dean when he checks atrl and finds out that only one song that he's produced is on the album

203-A3-C8-D-49-BD-42-B7-861-A-683-A450-A

He will get mad at the weed again

Are some of y’all literal children? Like... commenting eye roll worthy “reads” on her poor managers post because you can’t get enough attention as the ugly 8th grade pahgguete who screams in the hallways between class to get a reaction out of people? Please log off. Over yall... truly. 

Lana doesn’t owe y’all shit and never will. You can support her or not if you want but the dramatics and harassment is embarrassing.

17 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

when i'm still hearing about the ben drama & i'd rather make jokes & manifest leaks instead

203-A3-C8-D-49-BD-42-B7-861-A-683-A450-AFEFC.jpg

Manifest a Dealer leak, it seems like poor Dealer gets scrapped from LDR8 at this point.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing