Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

48 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I don't think that she's still seeking revenge. Now that we put out all our negative emotions, I think that we can focus on the positive. More time till the release gives her more time to work on the visuals of the record. I don't care about high budget music videos or photoshoots, but I love concepts. Can't wait to see what she's going to explore in this era :flutter:

Yay Forgiveness Era. This will be a great message for the world and heal society.!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, cru3lworld said:

can someone start a new thread for ben i'm tired of hearing about his dusty ass 

giphy.gif

There is a Ben thirst thread on LB. They could use that one, because either way I will never visit it :oprah3:

17 hours ago, COCC said:

There is a Ben thirst thread on LB. They could use that one, because either way I will never visit it :oprah3:

why y'all thirsting on him tho?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

I still can't believe how people on here defend him so much. He clearly only cares about mainstream Dua Lipa...he's such a bad manager for Lana. And please don't come for me by saying: "LaNa Is A gRoWn Up WoMaN, ShE mAkEs HeR oWn DeCiSiOnS" Do y'all know what a manger is??? He's not doing his job, being disrespectful, and rude to her fans. I'm so sorry but fuck this guy, he deserves all of those hate comments, and even more.

:dmd:

I’d never put hate comments it’s just not my way, but yeah totally he treats fans like utter shit. It makes me feel sick when people lick his ass on Instagram hoping for a response . I have a right to criticise him and say he’s a bad manager, I just absolutely hate the way he speaks to fans and it’s so unnecessarily vague. Ben plays victim ALL the time and is narcissistic..so many fans fall for it, the talks about being bullied and the nasty nasty trolls ?..like grow some balls ffs ..fans saying you are bad manager and he is having a cry about it it’s pathetic. And It’s not just us, many  Dua fans also despise him. 

Also really sick of the ‘ShE OwEs Us NOthinG!’ Attitude in this fan base, no she doesn’t owe us music..but she owes us respect and fake days are not respectful as is lack of communication.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Gays seem to love everyone with a human penis. :judgingu3:

3 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

gays love to thirst on homophobic, white, ignorant men. Not surprised

Ben is homophobic? How do we know that?

Just looking back upon the past few pages and… are some of y’all serious? y’all are GROWN adults. harassing people on the internet because your fav artist is taking longer to make an album than you thought ??? quite frankly it’s pathetic :noparty:

10 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

7 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

gays love to thirst on homophobic, white, ignorant men. Not surprised

I dont know if this is the one I meant or if there is really a thirst thread. I suggest you read all the post there for the next hours and discuss it there. Does that sound like a plan?  :oprah3:

http://lanaboards.com/topic/2246-ben-mawson-lana-boards-appreciation-thread/#comments

15 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

can someone start a new thread for ben i'm tired of hearing about his dusty ass 

giphy.gif

according to the internet 

In the Old Testament of the Bible, a manger was used to place the best lambs for sacrifice. The lambs were swaddled and placed in the manger so they would be calm and unblemished to therefore be used in sacrifice. ... The manger is symbolic of Jesus, the sacrificial lamb, becoming the sacrifice for all mankind's sins.

You are right he does need a thread, I’m aware I and a few others have annoyed a lot of people today ranting about him on this thread. Apologies 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

...what color will the vinyl be? :bebe: 

Black like Ben‘s hair :flutter:

Brown like Ben‘s eyes :wub:

Maybe it‘s just a picture of Ben :hdu:

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

...what color will the vinyl be? :bebe: 

reggae colors

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg