Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Oh, that comment... well, it was harsh and it could be better written but I get the point. And Ben sort of deserves it. He is only responding to the meanest comments, isn't he? :scoff: Is it the right way to communicate with the fandom? Eh... :delicious:

For me, it is hard to swallow that bitter pill of the truth. Since 2013-14 I've been a really devoted stan of Lana Del Rey. I always believed in her artistic vision and I followed her steps in the music. And now I am losing it and I don't want it... because LDR's music were kinda the perfect gateway for me, kinda escape from the reality. :bye3:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

...i think we should just leave ben alone :bebe: we can't entirely blame him for something that could've been lana's decision, yes, maybe he could take more control, but i get the impression that lana's gonna do something regardless of other people's opinions :whatever2: please, just be civil, regardless of how you feel about him

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

17 hours ago, cru3lworld said:

Lana said she knows jiu jitsu so honestly would love to see it :flutter:

wait, she does martial arts? omg love to see it

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

17 hours ago, cru3lworld said:

"all of my stilettos have blades in the heels" omg :oprah: i don't want to fuck around with her.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

the general message of that comment could've been conveyed in a much more mature way while still getting the point across... that was so unnecessary lmao

*several mature comments about people being disappointed in the lack of communication and false information era after another, polite criticism*
ben, one of the biggest names working in music management, a decade of experience: i pretend i do not see it, delete

*bitchy and immature, unnecessary comments*   

ben, one of the biggest names working in music management, a decade of experience: GO AWAY YOU TROLLS OR SAY IT TO MY FACE I DARE YOU YOU COWARD

i mean, comments like that are not it but you ignore them for a reason. if you think someone's unnecessarily rude or a troll, you delete those comments. not the ones where people express themselves politely :smokes:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

19 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

the general message of that comment could've been conveyed in a much more mature way while still getting the point across... that was so unnecessary lmao

the way our fandom follows Lana's footsteps from QFTC posts, I'M LIVING FOR IT :xgiggle:

3 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

"stilettos have blades in the heels" omg :oprah: i don't want to fuck around with her.

I do! Stab me, mom :defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Whatever, Blue Banister is not an album title anymore that's the most important thing.

That mini era with the messy title tracks / messy covers / extraordinary tracks was perfectly iconic. Strange and ugly choices are always very efficient when the music is good and when you think you know an artist a little bit too much.

+ I'm READY for Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution, I can't wait, I still listen to Violets more than I listen to NFR! :squidward: #etherealspokenmusictwerk

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

16 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

I do! Stab me, mom :defeated:

Manifest an album cover that she wearing Gaga's Chromatica dagger heels, imagine how it screams REVENGE luvs

58 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

It’s about time for Lana to cover ‘How Could You Believe Me When I Said I Loved You When You Know I’ve Been a Liar All My Life’ (from the 1951 film Royal Wedding). The title even sounds like a Lana song... :omfg2:

Hide contents

Her and G easy collab

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, DeluluKing said:

We need to keep manifasting the digital release :legend:Don't stop Delulus. There's still a hope. They didn't announce the delay so maybe they consider releasing it for streaming.

You do stay true to your username, I respect that :creepna2:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I don't think that she's still seeking revenge. Now that we put out all our negative emotions, I think that we can focus on the positive. More time till the release gives her more time to work on the visuals of the record. I don't care about high budget music videos or photoshoots, but I love concepts. Can't wait to see what she's going to explore in this era :flutter:

23 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I don't think that she's still seeking revenge. Now that we put out all our negative emotions, I think that we can focus on the positive. More time till the release gives her more time to work on the visuals of the record. I don't care about high budget music videos or photoshoots, but I love concepts. Can't wait to see what she's going to explore in this era :flutter:

All of the music videos will be her singing in the car 

0YnL0Kf.gif

17 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I am really curious about the next concept as well ! really hope there is one tho :toofunny:

Her perfectly crafted visuals was an aspect that made me appreciate her even more as an artist

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

There were, but Ben deleted it. That's why I don't feel sorry for him

He literally deleted all the good comments and left the bad ones, it’s like he’s trying to create a narrative. That’s a very deceitful thing to do, now it’s very hard to respect him.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

On 6/29/2021 at 11:14 AM, gsnlp said:

like i said already, this not about not having new music. it's about not being professional enough to post something adressing the delay and the situation. 

we always have great things coming from her if we talk about music and poems and shit, but it's frustrating when u expect something told by the artist herself, and it turned out to be just a lie because of some exciting moment she had after recording the first song for it..... but yeah, f*ck it

okay but at this point, shes done it so many times, its silly to believe any of it. hyping yourself up on the word of someone who's known to delay and go back on their word, is just silly. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

11 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

He literally deleted all the good comments and left the bad ones, it’s like he’s trying to create a narrative. That’s a very deceitful thing to do, now it’s very hard to respect him.

I still can't believe how people on here defend him so much. He clearly only cares about mainstream Dua Lipa...he's such a bad manager for Lana. And please don't come for me by saying: "LaNa Is A gRoWn Up WoMaN, ShE mAkEs HeR oWn DeCiSiOnS" Do y'all know what a manager is??? He's not doing his job, being disrespectful, and rude to her fans. I'm so sorry but fuck this guy, he deserves all of those hate comments, and even more.

:dmd:

can someone start a new thread for ben i'm tired of hearing about his dusty ass 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, 5adboy said:

I still can't believe how people on here defend him so much. He clearly only cares about mainstream Dua Lipa...he's such a bad manager for Lana. And please don't come for me by saying: "LaNa Is A gRoWn Up WoMaN, ShE mAkEs HeR oWn DeCiSiOnS" Do y'all know what a manger is??? He's not doing his job, being disrespectful, and rude to her fans. I'm so sorry but fuck this guy, he deserves all of those hate comments, and even more.

:dmd:

according to the internet 

In the Old Testament of the Bible, a manger was used to place the best lambs for sacrifice. The lambs were swaddled and placed in the manger so they would be calm and unblemished to therefore be used in sacrifice. ... The manger is symbolic of Jesus, the sacrificial lamb, becoming the sacrifice for all mankind's sins.

faSE.gif