Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i feel like COCC is as slowcore as Lana's going to get. but i'd still be down for an even slower album in the future. just to piss the BTD stans off a bit more.  :thumb3: :godlaugh:

i want roses bloom for you on this record so i can fulfill miss @Elle s wishes and get complete immunity forever and ever

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

Off white pearlescent holographic like the inside of an oyster shell 

YESSSSSS this, god how i wish she did the pearlescent for cocc

i feel like for RCS something fitting would obviously be something candy inspired or just brighter colors (less beige, light yellow, grey, transparent plain like with cocc) and more fun things just based on the title, or maybe like a soft dusty translucent pink? like a flower? cute

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

YESSSSSS this, god how i wish she did the pearlescent for cocc

i feel like for RCS something fitting would obviously be something candy inspired or just brighter colors (less beige, light yellow, grey, transparent plain like with cocc) and more fun things just based on the title, or maybe like a soft dusty translucent pink? like a flower? cute

Ohhhhhhhhh thatd be really cute actually. I was hoping that she’d always go the translucent purple pink yellow n orange route. Now that we tech have every color of the rainbow i’m good. That n the magma back of the beige vinyl that looks peach. But. Off white pearlescent ftw always 

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, Dragon said:

Ohhhhhhhhh thatd be really cute actually. I was hoping that she’d always go the translucent purple pink yellow n orange route. Now that we tech have every color of the rainbow i’m good. That n the magma back of the beige vinyl that looks peach. But. Off white pearlescent ftw always 

some translucent soft colors would be adorable.... but yes off white pearlescent oyster shell necklace oceanic country club beautiful shiny forever

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

Not us continuing the convo in between the fcking scats :krylie:

giphy.gif

Anyways back to your normal nightly series of "what the fuck will this abloom be"

I think a cute bubblegum pink would be a good color or even like a sunflower yellow maybe

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, JehovahThikness said:

i just know that RCS (title track) has the possibility to be a 20 minute opus 

omg i want longer songs on RCS, most ~4, some 5+, one 10, title track 20 minute magnum opus with poetry interlude or monologue in the middle or some shit like that what a DREAM

sUcVobB.png

Just now, HydroponicWeeds said:

Anyways back to your normal nightly series of "what the fuck will this abloom be"

I think a cute bubblegum pink would be a good color or even like a sunflower yellow maybe

a mix of both...

pink and yellow go so well together especially if she goes for the candy theme

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif