Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

I hope she doesn't say "candle in the wind" in this record. It's not pleasant to hear or visualize 

She did stop to sing about red dresses with Honeymoon, since then everything is bluuuuuUUUUE and her new favourite trope seems to be the fuckin candle.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

She did stop to sing about red dresses with Honeymoon, since then everything is bluuuuuUUUUE and her new favourite trope seems to be the fuckin candle.

She even sells a candle in the wind CANDLE...I had to scream. Maybe this was her plan all along product placement... 73-BFC057-EA30-43-BF-AE11-9-C02487-B71-C

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

RCS may not have a lot of promo planned (everything is possible I guess). If it doesn’t have a lot of promo, if it doesn’t have 12000 vinyl variants, it better be a fucking strong summer album. Heavy production, summer jams à la Doin’ Time or even her collab with Jesse Rutherford. The damn June 1 date got me all excited for summery vibes, plus it’s really near my birthday :toofunny: :toofloppy:

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

RCS may not have a lot of promo planned (everything is possible I guess). If it doesn’t have a lot of promo, if it doesn’t have 12000 vinyl variants, it better be a fucking strong summer album. Heavy production, summer jams à la Doin’ Time or even her collab with Jesse Rutherford. The damn June 1 date got me all excited for summery vibes, plus it’s really near my birthday :toofunny: :toofloppy:

You can almost guarantee it. I can’t see her label dishing out anymore after cashing in on COCC. I also do not understand how they expect fans to spend more money on a ton of merchandise and Vinyls just two months later.  I know some of you are rich asf but some of us have debts. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’m streaming Normie rn and ugh. Her magnum opus. :air2: Chemtrails is fine... :sadcore4:Have really high expectations for RCS. As Gemini said, hope it has summery vibes. 

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Don't we usually get a first single about 3 months before release? 

Usually! The only album that we didn’t was Honeymoon, HBTB came out about a month and a half before the album, but that was her fasted rollout.

"Don’t forget me"

5 hours ago, ThirteenthBeach said:

yep! i remember when she announced COTCC  and her upcoming poetry book  and she said she would be "further detailing her thoughts" in them... (or  something along those lines). 

I mean we haven't seen the poetry book yet  but  COTCC doesn't really seem to  be manifesting itself as  a QFTC 0.2 so i guess it's just a pretty effective (or not) way to announce an album.

I think it’ll include songs like “Stupid for feeling so happy” where she sings “they can call me what they want”. 

30 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

I think it’ll include songs like “Stupid for feeling so happy” where she sings “they can call me what they want”. 

im unmanifesting stupid for feeling so happy on a revenge badass bitchy album where she says that she hates f@gs that are leaking her stuff :nails:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

my dream physicals would be a standard cover that comes in black, a variant, and CD form, and then 1 alt cover with a pretty variant <3

e670dd1081a2668bddc50b16fc8e6880.png  31d1c62c04985eddbbbfda9d193ad0d3.png  tn-brutal-attack-21-rockers.png  YNDI_HALDA_UNDER+SUMMER+-+CLEAR+&+CREAM+SPLATTER+VINYL-728380b.jpg

i just think something fun and not a completely solid color - even the super subtle marbling on the cocc beige red and yellow - would be gorgeous

sUcVobB.png

18 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

if its ok wanted to share a idea I had for cover art with all the bad press.

Rock_Candy_Sweet.png

LOVE IT

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

my dream physicals would be a standard cover that comes in black, a variant, and CD form, and then 1 alt cover with a pretty variant <3

e670dd1081a2668bddc50b16fc8e6880.png  31d1c62c04985eddbbbfda9d193ad0d3.png  tn-brutal-attack-21-rockers.png  YNDI_HALDA_UNDER+SUMMER+-+CLEAR+&+CREAM+SPLATTER+VINYL-728380b.jpg

i just think something fun and not a completely solid color - even the super subtle marbling on the cocc beige red and yellow - would be gorgeous

the 2nd vinyl is STUNNING :gurl:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

There's no use, in terms of any effective outcome, of LDR "fighting her critics." Not today, in this uncivil period. This is what happens when you turn over the keys to the kingdom to a bunch of spoiled whiners who were never told 'no' or given any discipline as children. 

So if LDR wants to relieve herself emotionally and know that she has made some sort of counterattack, then 'fighting her critics' will serve that purpose, but no other, except to perhaps create more controversy--and generate more attacks. 

Her best form of counterattack is to continue to release masterpieces like COCC, which make them grind and gash their teeth in hatred, envy and spleen. Let them ruin their health through hatred and stress. 

She should also think twice and then three times about what she says and writes on IG and elsewhere. Long rambling, seemingly drunken interviews via phone don't help her either. 

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She even sells a candle in the wind CANDLE...I had to scream. Maybe this was her plan all along product placement... 73-BFC057-EA30-43-BF-AE11-9-C02487-B71-C

i am dying?

Am i the only one who loves this metaphor tho?

but she's reached the maximum time

she's used it. 

1 hour ago, Marius said:

I’m streaming Normie rn and ugh. Her magnum opus. :air2: Chemtrails is fine... :sadcore4:Have really high expectations for RCS. As Gemini said, hope it has summery vibes. 

I love both Norman and Chemtrails, love how her voice is the main instrument,

but I want bigger production for the next one. 

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Don't we usually get a first single about 3 months before release? 

With Chemtrails still hot, a single before the end of next month is not realistic,

I guess. And all depends if June 1 is really happening.