Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

i wouldn't mind that either, titty truck would serve, but i really hope it's a solo picture and just has general iconic energy... if not i want there to be a whole host of photos our local cover art makers can make beautiful covers out of

true i just love having multiple covers for my collection tho which was so weird that cocc didn't have a special urban outfitters edition, but walmart??? target? AMAZON????? at least she did an indie record shop exclusive vinyl 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

I will love seeing her on a red car with a scarf on her head and like going fast?? Idk how to explain... but probably will be her with a hard candy in her mouth and i will be here for it:candy:

omg wait i love that idea, imagine her in a car with a white scarf flowing very vintage and a lollipop in her mouth or in her hand, reckless driving but next level :grinds:

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Omg I feel like an official member, I’ve never once been online when this happens :crying4::illumilana:

RCS out June 1St lead single April 1st

Feel like I've been hazed and I'm finally a true LB member... lol

I was thinking this earlier too, 2 months before seems fitting to start promo (Chemtrails started in January and released in March) so I'm hoping for something April 1st/early April

9 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

My vinyl concept - I would love something more experimental with the variants this time! Lana’s world-building calls for it, I’m surprised she hasn’t done something as eccentric yet!

827-B9321-B0-F4-472-B-9103-FBE3-D74-EFDD

thats beautiful

13 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

manifesting these sonically (all over the place ik)

the TASTE

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i know i said this like 8 times already, but if this album is really called "rock candy sweet" and this is her bad girl era

we need a sexy lingerie photoshoot. i personally need a sexy lingerie photoshoot. 

show us those BREASTS

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

3 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

The word “solidified” in the context of everything really makes me want to go the extra mile and throw up :rip:

AFSKJDSGFHOIDzfsADS:"LKFdgjf you know i thought about that when i posted it and decided not to change it it was too fitting :nails:

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

i know i said this like 8 times already, but if this album is really called "rock candy sweet" and this is her bad girl era

we need a sexy lingerie photoshoot. i personally need a sexy lingerie photoshoot. 

show us those BREASTS

get in the water romp around like shades of cool neil krug shoot honeymoon just roll around and be a sopping wet goddess :ma: that sounds wrong but i think it'd be cute

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

show us those BREASTS

We need to see those breasteses pushed up.

PEACE N BLESSINS 

06-DCFD5-D-2-BA1-4-A6-A-97-F6-5-AC32-EA2

Sometimes things happen on here that really make you look hard in the mirror and question why you're on a lana del rey discussion forum... :wtf3:

24 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

My vinyl concept - I would love something more experimental with the variants this time! Lana’s world-building calls for it, I’m surprised she hasn’t done something as eccentric yet!

I hate you for this because now my expectations are so high

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

get in the water romp around like shades of cool neil krug shoot honeymoon just roll around and be a sopping wet goddess :ma: that sounds wrong but i think it'd be cute

yes and pour some caramel on those TIDDIES 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Let’s consider it our collective manifestation for those expectations to be fulfilled girl :oprah3::sass:

there were so many amazing vinyl design ideas for COCC and we got the worst of all of them :crying4:

34 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Holy shit. This is so so sooooo good. 

I hope she reigns it in with the vinyl variants bc ya girl needs a break with the spending. But I feel like from here on out there’s going to be just as many if not more.... the days of 2/3 variants are behind us. Thank god she’s the only artist I stan or even care about really.