Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

if its ok wanted to share a idea I had for cover art with all the bad press.

Rock_Candy_Sweet.png

can we like not add attention and fire to the fuel to any of these pathetic so-called “journalists”? thank u

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Her revenge will be everyone expecting one album on June 1st and we will receive in a typewriter letter:

You thought that I was rich and I am. So rich that I'm disappearing and no one will hear from me. EVER. Fuck you all.

XOXO

2 hours ago, HyperVelvet said:

I love the concept! 

My perfect vision of the cover would be Lana sitting on some tacky throne in her baddie outfit reading a newspaper hating on her. The newspaper's on fire

This is so iconic but I also think it’s too ON THE NOSE for Lana to do it. She’s into more subjective significances?

OT: In before her revenge is towards us and releases a third more toned down Jack Antonoff COCC 2.0 album :trisha:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

11 minutes ago, GetFree said:

I’d cringe really hard if this was the real thing tbh looks like kids’ Reputation I don’t think she should give this MUCH attention to articles enough to make them the album cover :rip: And then strike on top of it as if she didn’t care when she still made it the album cover :rip: messy all around

It's a fanmade cover just for fun :smile2:

3 hours ago, HyperVelvet said:

I love the concept! 

My perfect vision of the cover would be Lana sitting on some tacky throne in her baddie outfit reading a newspaper hating on her. The newspaper's on fire

Uhm too H*lseyish... reminds me of one of her videos I watched once!

I don’t know why but I have this concept in mind: Lana running on the middle of a road in the desert (a Nocturnal Animals/Tony & Susan, end of SS mv kinda setting) at night, slightly turning towards the camera while the only source of light are the headlights of an approaching vehicle... shot by NK obviously 

not really related to the title, but it kinda fits the theme of being hunted down (by critics, haters, even crazy fans and stalkers)

Lanarat.png

16 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Her revenge will be everyone expecting one album on June 1st and we will receive in a typewriter letter:

You thought that I was rich and I am. So rich that I'm disappearing and no one will hear from me. EVER. Fuck you all.

XOXO

I wouldn't even be mad 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

1 minute ago, Roll With me said:

I wonder how this album will leak since everytime the leak situations keep getting more and more surreal

It’s actually a fan that’s coming from the future just to leak the album and then run back to his present

0YnL0Kf.gif

2 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

I don't think it's true but it would be so cool. I love Hole since I was just a teenage punk. 

the collapse if this... if this actually... 

KaleidoscopicIdealKillerwhale-small.gif

50 minutes ago, GetFree said:

I’d cringe really hard if this was the real thing tbh looks like kids’ Reputation I don’t think she should give this MUCH attention to articles enough to make them the album cover :rip: And then strike on top of it as if she didn’t care when she still made it the album cover :rip: messy all around

DearestUntidyFoxterrier-size_restricted.

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

6 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

the collapse if this... if this actually... 

KaleidoscopicIdealKillerwhale-small.gif

Been waiting for it since The Endless Summer Tour

I want some iconic visuals :trisha:

COCC can have it's moment in the meantime, but I want to see RCS materialise (or should I say, crystallise :gasp:). This era won't be complete without some interviews and a good photoshoot 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

5 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

Been waiting for it since The Endless Summer Tour

exactly... well, fingers crossed now! At the end of the day it’s dark... but just a game :krylie:

28 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

this album will NOT leak... i'm declaring it in advance so all you little insider bitches out there know not to leak it or you face my wrath :kiss3:

giphy.gif

Quick, manifest that it won't leak before the pro-leakers manifest :legend:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"