Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Arcadia would fit the whole theme of the album (I posted about the album giving me « Reflexive Lana at the cabin », so an album title about nature and pastoral and peace would be fitting). And it’s a very pretty name as well. I love BB as a song title, like it very much as an album title, but Arcadia would be great as well.

3 minutes ago, tulsadevilfreak said:

youtube music really confirmed?

no, there’s no proof - pretty sure they’re the account that just posts shit like? new info: we just made this up!!!! ? 

20 minutes ago, missamericatrash said:

"Arcadia (Greek: Αρκαδία) refers to a vision of pastoralism and harmony with nature. The term is derived from the Greek province of the same name which dates to antiquity; the province's mountainous topography and sparse population of pastoralists later caused the word Arcadia to develop into a poetic byword for an idyllic vision of unspoiled wilderness. Arcadia is a poetic shaped space associated with bountiful natural splendor and harmony.[1] The 'Garden' is often inhabited by shepherds." 

this fits her body as land lyrics 

I like the concept and just found out that Arcadia is also a influential poem from the 15th century… but how in the world would something like BB, TB or WW fit such a theme :wtf3:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

I like the concept and just found out that Arcadia is also a influential poem from the 15th century… but how in the world would something like BB, TB or WW fit such a theme :wtf3:

The three singles feel very much « I’m at the cabin and thinking about my past ». It would really fit the theme. 

Ok, so I reread what we just wrote and BoZ said the new snippet could be the title track, unless she kept Blue Banisters as the album title. The Arcadia title is not confirmed by him, nor the November 2 release.

Did I get it right? 

(if Nov 2 is true, I get why she doesn’t release the single early August). 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

The three singles feel very much « I’m at the cabin and thinking about my past ». It would really fit the theme. 

Before the wildfire burns the cabin? Or she tells her sheep about BLM? I dont know :wtf3:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

where is blackoutzone when you need him the most? :eartha2:

NOT on atrl because the thread is LOCKED :um3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Arcadia is also a city in LA I don’t think anyone mentioned that yet? Possibly by the Sierra madre but I can’t tell I’ll check later 

holy shit it’s all coming together… :trisha:

arcadia is real & she’s coming… :trisha: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

The title arcadia sounds so mysterious to me for some reason :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

Before the wildfire burns the cabin? Or she tells her sheep about BLM? I dont know :wtf3:

we’re all her sheep :crazy: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

3 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Arcadia is also a city in LA I don’t think anyone mentioned that yet? Possibly by the Sierra madre but I can’t tell I’ll check later 

Yes it‘s true :tommy:

5 minutes ago, COCC said:

but how in the world would something like BB, TB or WW fit such a theme

I see how WW could fit, but I really think that she gave this album a whole ass makeover and as the days go by and and everything is so silent, I get the jist that she may end up scrapping all or at least one of those singles from the album, especially BB. The snippet just gives me such different vibes from the three singles. I feel like she's working a lot right now and coming up with new songs so who knows how this album could end up, BOZ also was really confused and like everything was sudden and changing hence the silence and keeping info from us