Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/SaWyoDhpaC6ronWf7

https://images.app.goo.gl/4e5vrH23Fu17Qzy89

omg I dont know why its not inserting an image but the good god knife picture was at that Arcadia Hilton hotel!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IT MUST BE TRUE :oprah:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

me learning the entirety of greek mythology in under two minutes so i can continue making jokes

GIFs Typing Cats - Funny Pussycats Using Keyboard (25 pieces)

imma out myself cus I LOVE this stuff. let ol' gramps tell ya a story. it all started when this really huge madman started trying to eat his celestial children.  tumblr_ofo0059qhT1vn315zo1_500.gif

UV/Honeymoon

4 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

imma out myself cus I LOVE this stuff. let ol' gramps tell ya a story. it all started when this really huge madman started trying to eat his celestial children.  tumblr_ofo0059qhT1vn315zo1_500.gif

and didn't somebody get their dick cut off? and it resulted in the birth of aphrodite? and persephone was abducted by hades? and her mother was very upset by it? and forest fairies? i don't know all that much, all i know is that it's CHAOTIC :crazy: 

WGe8ynS.gif

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

and didn't somebody get their dick cut off? and it resulted in the birth of aphrodite? and persephone was abducted by hades? and her mother was very upset by it? i don't know all that much, all i know is that it's CHAOTIC :crazy: 

yes. it's all true A8LoFL6.gif pisces was made from aphrodite someones well, penis and eros (venus and cupid) bc there was this giant ass snake trying to atk them n7NlJ85.gif also, hercules turned me gay most likely mhm xiWukCd.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Imagine if this whole thing was a set up from a fan who was tired of us fighting each other in this thread so they gave us something exciting to talk about 

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, PeroxidePrincess said:

Can someone TL;DR me? 

Why do we think Arcadia is a song/the album title? Are the delulus winning? Losing? Whaddup 

:wat:

Delulus (we) are deluluing as usual. Some insider said the new album is called Arcadia and it's coming in November. Then some random Lana tw account posted that Youtube Music confirmed the new single being Arcadia too (something about copyright claims when posting the song). 
We still have no confirmation on any of that but at least the thread is alive and breathing with excitement and positivity :icant:

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

Imagine if this whole thing was a set up from a fan who was tired of us fighting each other in this thread so they gave us something exciting to talk about 

It was Lana (the Serene Queen) so that we stopped fighting :crying5:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

me learning the entirety of greek mythology in under two minutes so i can continue making jokes

GIFs Typing Cats - Funny Pussycats Using Keyboard (25 pieces)

zeus fucked and had children with anything that could breathe

the end.

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Can someone TL;DR me? 

Why do we think Arcadia is a song/the album title? Are the delulus winning? Losing? Whaddup 

:wat:

BoZ said a while back the snippet could be the new album title (although she made the BB post with the cover); apparently, if you upload the snippet on YouTube, in the description, the title Arcadia comes up (according to Twitter, so take that with a grain of salt). 

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I’ll take that over fighting.