Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

18 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Where is Cherry Blossom -.-

14. angelina (:

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

in a trash can where it belongs

cherry blossom is better than the whole ultraviolence /s not a career highlight but still a great song

7 minutes ago, fanb said:

Ever since Lana announced the title of her new album ..as a non native English speaker..I wonder .. 

what exactly are banisters ? :D :D 

And why does their color matter? :D 

Banisters are the side railings on a flight of stairs/steps and the colour blue represents her sad/depressive emotions

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Not to be confused for the 2010 song Queen of the Gas Station :oopna:

one is metal the other is hyperpop and then, there's Queen of Gas Station (2021, 6:66, prod. by Mike Dean, Charli XCX, Trent Reznor, James Hetflield, Zedd and Haus Labs)

22 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

14. angelina (:

cherry blossom is better than the whole ultraviolence /s not a career highlight but still a great song

Wow. Sorry. I didn't see. And ure right. Cherry Blossom is god tier lana song. It needs to be released. Easily her best unreleased track.

22 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

is what u did years ago

And now it's time for you to do same thing so maybe it'll fix ur fking bitter taste

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

rat-nibbling.gif 

Ohh summerfart sadness remix 2.0 tastes so goood. The beatzzzz. It's goin' to fart well on dildboard... sooo gooot lanaaaa yas queeen

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

one is metal the other is hyperpop and then, there's Queen of Gas Station (2021, 6:66, prod. by Mike Dean, Charli XCX, Trent Reznor, James Hetflield, Zedd and Haus Labs)

The metal one is produced by Rob Zombie and Jonathan Davis rewritten with Marilyn Manson and features vocals by Maria Brink and Ash Costello. :oopna:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

please see the doctor asap, for your own safety

j901UKM.jpg

I just made a picture for you in my room. I feel like it represents your tastes and emotions.

Damn it fits your personality so well :crossed:

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Imagine seriously wanting Cherry Blossom on the album. Sorry but braindead comes to mind. 

c62086a1a62efb2a58856e0e10213583.gif

417da427b6ddbfc8ff733f6579d68a98.gif Cherry Blossom is Lana's best track with Yosemite

200.gif:bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight:

Mmeow~

21 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

14. angelina (:

WTF are you ok? 

Cherry Blossom better than the whole UV album???? :sadcore4: 

I'm praying you were  just joking :oprah3:

And I don't know who  said it but Sirens is NOT Lanas best album. It might be cute but it's far away from being her best work:oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, shady said:

Promoting white eurocentric lifestyle in the colonial era therefore it's racist although black people practice it and can pull it off and no one's excluding them. Just a bunch of white people being offended on someone's behalf. Same goes for light/dark academica, boooo white people glamorizing architecture and literature written by Europeans, the horror, the racism.:eyeroll: These idiots fail to realize that some European countries were never slavemadters and colonizers but still had those aesthetics.

If a trend was a mix of white, black and asian culture there would be still gatekeeping about who's allowed to wear it so it's a lose lose situation. 

i seriously believe that people will & can find anything racist/sexist/offensive/etc. if they overanalyze it enough, it's ridiculous, when ultimately it's not that serious at all, the aesthetic is all about nature & simple living, gardening, cooking, farm animals, etc. and i can see why people love it because it's very pleasant and people just simply like the look & aesthetic of fields with flowers, making your own food, wearing "cottagecore" style dresses, etc. perhaps it does reflect a time period of "white eurocentric lifestyle" however that isn't what the cottagecore aesthetic represents so it's not even really relevant in today's world... i guess i could see how the chemtrails aesthetic is slightly cottagecore, however it's mostly just inspired by the south/midwest and is a bit more naturistic, it's sad how people could equate that with a time of racial inequality simply because it has a slightly "cottagecore" style :brows3:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

4 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

j901UKM.jpg

I just made a picture for you in my room. I feel like it represents your tastes and emotions.

Damn it fits your personality so well :crossed:

as in im jabbing all of the tasteless bitches including u? yes i agree. stinky ass

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

417da427b6ddbfc8ff733f6579d68a98.gif Cherry Blossom is Lana's best track with Yosemite

200.gif:bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight::bitchfight:

Y'all are winning the fight tho. Cherry Blossom is most likely on the album. But that's okay. I'm just gonna delete it. I'm not sorry about it. Unless it's reworked from being a snoozefest. 

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

For real, tell me exactly what do you like so much about Cherry Blossom. What is the reason to you that it is her best song. I wanna know cause I don't understand why people act like it's the best song she  ever made bc it's not. It's a cute lullaby but that's it. Not a career highlight or anything like that 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Y'all are winning the fight tho. Cherry Blossom is most likely on the album. But that's okay. I'm just gonna delete it. I'm not sorry about it. Unless it's reworked from being a snoozefest. 

200w.gif blocked

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

WTF are you ok? 

Cherry Blossom better than the whole UV album???? :sadcore4: 

I'm praying you were  just joking 

And I don't know who  said it but Sirens is NOT Lanas best album. It might be cute but it's far away from being her best work

I trusted you :oprah3: You were a good member of the Yosemite Cult. But now... I just don't know :oprah3: Not enough meditation I guess..

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

as in im jabbing all of the tasteless bitches including u? yes i agree. stinky ass

Stinky ears* :bitchfight:

Mmeow~