Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Show me any Beyonce song that's not overrated and i'm going to actually like it :pls:

I'm not a Beyonce fan either lol no shade to her btw but sis is not making my type of sound. 

Just now, Lentilus said:

TNBAR is a serve. I prefer it. And like I've said before, i don't hate cherry blossom. It's beautiful. I'm just hoping we get a fresh sound. Arcadia, much as ppl don't want piano. To me, it sounds so good already. 

I think it's sad that it leaked... It would be so beautiful to hear it for the first time on the album :( The leak ruins it a little.

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

are you 12? cause you definitely sound 12 :wtf2:

(and literally every song on lemonade go sit outside) 

No. I'm 13. :usrs: Let me hear this lemonade thing then. I'll stream the whole album now. We'll see.

Mmeow~

Just now, DeluluKing said:

I think it's sad that it leaked... It would be so beautiful to hear it for the first time on the album :( The leak ruins it a little.

Completely agree king. Had architecture never leaked. The stans would have lived for TNBAR. 

Which is btw a huge reason why I don't want Cherry Blossom OR Thunder on the album. She will rework them and the stans will hate it, even if they actually turn out amazing. 

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

are you 12? cause you definitely sound 12 :wtf2:

(and literally every song on lemonade go sit outside) 

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

rat squee squee ?

fvggt ?????

Let’s be nice to each other, guys.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

No I'm glad we have the leaked version. It's superior to me but the album version is still beautiful & nice ,it fits NFR. 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Something about this thread is so chaotic and not even a cute, funny kind of chaotic.. an annoying kind of chaotic.

Anyway I've been thinking and I kind of don't expect much from Mike, the sound of the three singles just mean that unless the album is an incohesive mess, Mike's not gonna be able to shine very much. I do expect the next album to be a synth electronic masterpiece with the main producer being Mike.. we deserve that. And it better not resemble COCC, NFR or BB in any way.

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

7 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

We'll see who's right when we'll hear Cherry Blossom on the album I guess :crossed: Maybe the context will make the ppl appreciate it . But idk... Some of u said that TNBAR was terrible in NFR. This forum has some questionable tastes. That's all :crossed: The taste police is needed.

Architecture demo >>>>>>>>> TNBAR

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Let me hear this lemonade thing then. I'll stream the whole album now. We'll see.

when u come back retracting that ridiculous jab at Beyoncè and praise the album :oprah3:

9 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Show me any Beyonce song that's not overrated and i'm going to actually like it :pls:

I used to stan in 2010 when I was 10 but then 2014 hit and everyone acted like she's the second coming and i was over everything with her name on it. 

Just now, The Siren said:

I used to stan in 2010 when I was 10 but then 2014 hit and everyone acted like she's the second coming and i was over everything with her name on it. 

well it’s definitely over lana’s past 3 projects and definitely better than Sirens so there’s that :sass:

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

Okay ngl same. But bitch i love her Destiny's Child era.:diva:

All this chaos will cause that Lana posts tonight :illumilana:

Wondering what quote we get this time :smokes3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

Im too lazy for this Xd I just know on my own who's the best

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

@DeluluKing whats your insta @

Why would I have insta Xd 

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Architecture demo >>>>>>>>> TNBAR

I don't like you any- ... : I ARCHITECTURE DEMO IS OVERRATED!!! TNBAR is beautiful.

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

tell his ass girl tell his ass :oop:

Well I listen to Don't Hurt Yourself now. The first 3 tracks are not bad :crossed: Better than I thought. I like the OUOUOUOUOUOU in the background on this track :gurl:

Mmeow~