Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

random beyoncé slander is so weird like get a job wash ur asshole get ur teeth cleaned musty

anyways I’m still not over her comparing her body to the map of LA and her man touching her body to cars driving on the road like her mind is so big it’s scary

qfrWuBl.png

11 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Let’s be nice to each other, guys.

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

random beyoncé slander is so weird like get a job wash ur asshole get ur teeth cleaned musty

eye-rolling-eyes.gif

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Well I listen to Don't Hurt Yourself now. The first 3 tracks are not bad :crossed: Better than I thought. I like the OUOUOUOUOUOU in the background on this track :gurl:

you better love Love Drought (produced by daddy Mike) and Sandcastles since it’s a piano ballad and you love those :crazy:

Nah you have to admit Beyonce stans are like a cult these days and attack everyone and anyone who says something even slightly bad about her. Embarrassing luvs x

Anyways Arcadia better be here soon, I am CRAVING HA. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

"Little ghost tall tan like milk and honey / Little ghost so fair like lemonade tea" (or any of the variations) it's honestly so beautiful.

There are like 3 different versions (+ the live snippet) so I'm very curious to see what's the final product. It's also a 2013 song so I'm sure it was re-recorded and probably reworked too. I still expect a piano lullaby tho.

I don't understand how someone can hate on a song that has one of the prettiest Lana melodies and a gorgeous brigde.

It's a cruel, cruel world, but we don't care :icant:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Arcadia said:

Nah you have to admit Beyonce stans are like a cult these days and attack everyone and anyone who says something even slightly bad about her. Embarrassing luvs x

Anyways Arcadia better be here soon, I am CRAVING HA. 

Imagine saying that Lana is Overrated and all her tracks are the same :judgingu: I would be jailed for murder...

Mmeow~

27 minutes ago, COCC said:

Sent mine. I put NFR as my #3 and Ultraviolence as my #13

4 minutes ago, brandon said:

the way i came back to 120+ new posts and it’s just y’all being messy again :crossed:

No darling... You are not messy. You had to come here to found out how amazing Cherry Blossom is... Let the wind flow through you. Be strong. Be happy :sadcore3:

Stream Cherry Blossom... :sadcore3: Sleep to this. Meditate to this.

Mmeow~

We are so bored, my god :crying5: Lana this is me BEGGING for something to keep us afloat

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

We are so bored, my god :crying5: Lana this is me BEGGING for something to keep us afloat

every time she uploads on insta and its just a bunch of random pics and nothing about arcadia i just feel like punching a wall over and over again 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

I think this should be one of the last tracks and the traditional cover song for BB, it fits with the naturalistic themes in WW, CB, Thunder etc.. and it would be an instant classic 

UbsOye5.png

37 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Haven't been here few days. Except Arcadia as title of song she teased some time ago and BB as album title we know something new? 

We know that cherry blossom is amazing :party:

Mmeow~

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

every time she uploads on insta and its just a bunch of random pics and nothing about arcadia i just feel like punching a wall over and over again 

It reminds me of those edgy alt aesthetic teens that post random blurry photos and then some shit post meme. Lana you're better than this. Give us photoshoots. :crying5:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif