Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

I still see it as an Interscope marketing strategy

From all Lana songs that she could have picked, she said that her all time favorite song is Dark But Just a Game. Not buying that

Yeah lol. I mean DBJAG is great..but choosing that over all the  more godly songs???

1 minute ago, honeymo0n said:

the vibe of this thread is the same as of @Arcadia's profile picture

1562147693_download(40).thumb.jpg.2ba9d2

We need news... or a user posting a controversial opinion so that we have something to applaud or drag :oprah3:

19 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i think she meant that dbjag is her favorite song at the moment, my favorite songs at the moment are very different from my all-time favorites, it's just what she's really vibing with right now

The question was their all time favorite:

28 minutes ago, COCC said:

We need news... or a user posting a controversial opinion so that we have something to applaud or drag :oprah3:

17 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Nikki lane call up lana and ask her to either release BB or the country record 

Alright let's start :creepna2:

8 members in this thread 

giphy.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Blue Banisters being the album title after Rock Candy Sweet & Arcadia got rejected as album titles

giphy.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Lana after telling us that her pussy tastes like pepsi cola

giphy.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg