Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i really want lana to fix up her spotify page this era so it better reflects her style and interests :crossed: i would DIEEEE if she created a playlist of her favourite songs or what she's been listening to/inspired by lately 

and like... this is a v small detail but her twitter profile pic isn't centred :stareney2: lana do u want a FREE intern? ill do it!!!! 

mUENGN9.png

24 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i would DIEEEE if she created a playlist of her favourite songs or what she's been listening to/inspired by lately 

Omg I remember she did that back in BTD days I think, that was my favourite thing

I wanna know what she's listening to atm (other than NikkiLane)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

25 minutes ago, ST CLAIRE said:

New Single Acadia coming this Friday witches, manifesting to the GODS ??‍♂️??

That's how you join LB :gurl:

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Where is that Emma Roberts gif from???

Check her instagram. It’s actually a video with Happiness Is A Butterfly playing. It went viral pretty much everywhere and she thanked the „gays and whoever else“ on her story. 861746510194016306.gif?v=1
The first appearance on LB was in the UFB thread; too ahead of its time :ma:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

6 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm pretty sure their reply was mostly a joke

Sorry, it's hard noticing sarcasm in a text. I expected stans fo drag me. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

.....random rant but her management should do better while distributing vinyls or general security ..

Lorde's album was available in some stores but there hasnt been a leak at all..

Idk. Doesnt her management know about dbree..or all the leaks? Are they that dumb? 

Nfr,cocc,lfl,UV,HM. All leaked.

Same with dua. Her FN leaked too. 

Ben and Ed ..idk worst managers for any artist. 

Ok after it leaks why cant they pull the links down or smth. ???

15 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

.....random rant but her management should do better while distributing vinyls or general security ..

Idk. Doesnt her management know about dbree..or all the leaks? Are they that dumb? 

It’s not as easy as it sounds. One link can lead to hundreds within minutes. Every single artist with every single management agency has content that leaks. It happens and there’s SO little any one person can do. 

Ben and Ed are just two fucking guys what can we expect them to do? Shut down Dbree? Lol

‘Lorde’s album hasn’t leaked’ lol do u know how many people have Solar Power :facepalm:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

25 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Almost every "big" album eventually leaks some days before release and once it's out there is hard to control but I get your point. I remember the entire Chemtrails album being on YouTube in good quality a whole week before the release and nobody took it down :horror:

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

It’s not as easy as it sounds. One link can lead to hundreds within minutes. Every single artist with every single management agency has content that leaks. It happens and there’s SO little any one person can do. 

Ben and Ed are just two fucking guys what can we expect them to do? Shut down Dbree? Lol

‘Lorde’s album hasn’t leaked’ lol do u know how many people have Solar Power :facepalm:

I'm sure they have a team lol?... they arent just 2 guys doing all the work. They have people under them. Distributors. Security. 

Take down the songs from dbree I mean. 

Chem leaked on YT,Dbree 2 weeks prior to release.

And they didnt do ANYTHING to take down the links. 

The people who have solar power are either insiders or those who got it from them. The vinyl being released didnt lead to any MAJOR leak.

Like cassette girl leaking NFR 3 weeks early,even tho it was low quality. 

And also no. Taylor's stuff never leaks. Neither does Billie's. Or KP,MC.

It's just a TaP management issue. 

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

I believe Lorde’s album was only available in a store that didn’t know it wasn’t out yet, and only a few fans were able to buy the album before it got removed from the shelves. And they promised they wouldn’t leak it to do no harm. On the other hand, when Lana’s albums are sold in stores before the official release date, fans don’t hesitate to leak them all over the internet. I guess fans are part of the problem, the fault isn’t entirely theirs, but Lorde’s fans are more respectful towards her music than Lana’s

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Thank God for Lorde’s album this week to get my mind off BB. I’m sure my hype will come back when she finally posts the tracklist and preorder, but right now, I feel like I need to take a break from her cause there’s so little to talk about at this point. Anyways, she is always announcing things album-related when I don’t give a fuck and I’m really close to that point :lmao: