Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i'm not v familiar w this stuff but the link to for bb single is "bluebanistersWE" (https://lana.lnk.to/BlueBanistersWE) - what does "WE" mean? is it normal to add onto a single? 

Not sure if it means anything. You can do literally any two letters after ‘BlueBanisters’ and it still comes up as normal 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

hopefully the delay is just to turn the album into a jazz billie holiday inspired the blackest day esque scrapped freak bridge masterpiece trisha-paytas.gif

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

2 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

almost two months ago she said the single will be out soonish, tf lana 

ITS ALREADY BEEN TWO MONTHS WHAT THE FUCK 2021 Is going by too fast shieeeet

im about to head off to Arcadia myself to see what’s up ?‍♂️

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

According to the official genius album release list, Blue Banisters is expected to be out on 29th October. Not sure how accurate that is but if Lana plans to follow the last preorder schedule as with COCC then the preorder can be expected by the end of this month with a new single (8/27?). 

5 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

According to the official genius album release list, Blue Banisters is expected to be out on 29th October. Not sure how accurate that is but if Lana plans to follow the last preorder schedule as with COCC then the preorder can be expected by the end of this month with a new single (8/27?). 

it's true how long has that been there........are we moving

4 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

I've replayed the Arcadia snippet 600 times

713B0201-26D9-4098-8460-AA408D8D82B5.jpe

Yeah that’s a bad idea, I try only listen a few times…easier said than done. I just get so irritated by the song otherwise.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

This era hasn't even begun for me tbh. I'm viewing the triple singles as another MAC/VB situation. 

I genuinely feel bad for the girls refreshing her socials by the minute and shazaming the snippet every day. :pray:

See y'all in 2022