Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, COCC said:

Why is everybody coming for @YourGirl666 today :oprah2:

We sacraficed them to get news today:illumilana:Hopefully it works :coffee:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

:sadcore3: You were a good friend

King....you used to have immaculate taste. But now it feels like you're selling out on Cherry Blossom and the piano flops. I feel like you kinda lost yourself once you finally got to listen to Yosemite. I just can't believe when you truly manifest Cherry Blossom. It's simply not the best, it's simply generic. Beautiful, no doubt. But it's not what you're making it to be. One day you will see the light and we will see eye to eye again. Xx

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

King....you used to have immaculate taste. But now it feels like you're selling out on Cherry Blossom and the piano flops. I feel like you kinda lost yourself once you finally got to listen to Yosemite. I just can't believe when you truly manifest Cherry Blossom. It's simply not the best, it's simply generic. Beautiful, no doubt. But it's not what you're making it to be. One day you will see the light and we will see eye to eye again. Xx

:sadcore3: Maybe my tastes are still immaculate  and ure the wrong one?

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

I guess only time will tell. But I'm quite firm where I stand on this derailing series of album rollouts. 

4 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Bitch...poor Lentilus poured out his whole heart & you just blame the bad taste on him

I can't:crying2:

someone give the lentil pls a hug:krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Lentilus said:

I guess only time will tell. But I'm quite firm where I stand on this derailing series of album rollouts. 

We'll see who's right when we'll hear Cherry Blossom on the album I guess :crossed: Maybe the context will make the ppl appreciate it . But idk... Some of u said that TNBAR was terrible in NFR. This forum has some questionable tastes. That's all :crossed: The taste police is needed.

Mmeow~

Anyways. If I dragged anybody today. Know that it's never that deep. We're all feeling the mega tension from this shitshow of lies Lana's told us. 

Whatever this album turns out to be. It will again divide the stans. 

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Bitch...poor Lentilus poured out his whole heart & you just blame the bad taste on him

I can't:crying2:

someone give the lentil pls a hug:krylie:

:diva:Omg you're coming to my defence! I'm honored!:diva:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

can you come up with something new this was already lame the first time 

Show me any Beyonce song that's not overrated and i'm going to actually like it :pls:

Mmeow~

Just now, DeluluKing said:

Show me any Beyonce song that's not overrated and i'm going to actually like it :pls:

this is not gonna end well for u DeluluKing

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

We'll see who's right when we'll hear Cherry Blossom on the album I guess :crossed: Maybe the context will make the ppl appreciate it . But idk... Some of u said that TNBAR was terrible in NFR. This forum has some questionable tastes. That's all :crossed: The taste police is needed.

TNBAR is a serve. I prefer it. And like I've said before, i don't hate cherry blossom. It's beautiful. I'm just hoping we get a fresh sound. Arcadia, much as ppl don't want piano. To me, it sounds so good already. 

2 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

are you 12? cause you definitely sound 12 :wtf2:

(and literally every song on lemonade go sit outside)