Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

56 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

it’s not disrespect they are just plain bad sorry and there’s a new one literally every day when there shouldn’t be, just being honest :smokeney:

just seemed a bit rude to call them awful completely unprovoked

at least they're bringing some positive energy to this god-awful pre release

i'd rather that than some twitter gay who thinks being mean is a personality trait

good........morning :xgiggle: another gr8 day to luv lana w all our hearts

i'm really interested to see more spirituality references in bb (white dress was so cool with ref to sun ra, i want more). i want to know how lana achieves inner peace :cryney2:

also it's embarrassing that some of u don't understand @YourGirl666's genius :kiss:

mUENGN9.png

50 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

IG didn't even notify me about that one :thumb3:. She looks good as always at least. I'm trying to desperately find some clues there about Arcadia 

The only thing I can see is that it looks like the same hotel room as that picture she took w the letter opener so she’s dumping pics relating to the song release yup

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

7 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

The only thing I can see is that it looks like the same hotel room as that picture she took w the letter opener so she’s dumping pics relating to the song release yup

omg yes the curtains :angie: how did i miss that

i had 3 weed edibles & don’t have access to editing software past apps like PicCollage, so here’s a *very* rough concept of an idea I had for the alleged Arcadia lol

3CmFa0F.jpg

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

yesterday blackoutzone confirmed the album is still titled "blue banisters" :(

fixed the right emoji for you luv   x

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Question for Lanaboards:

Now that Jenny, Patty, Nikki, Chuck, John Deere, Jake, Tex and Mex have had number ones with songs about being blue, green, gray, wild, awkward, sweet etc - can I please go back to writing about Pink Geraniums, 6 Trips to the Moon, When You Wanna Dance My Heart Goes Boom Like That, Hey Lizzy, Little Sycamore Tree, You Roll Like Thunder - When You Come Crashing In, D is for Dealer, My Pussy Belongs to Jack or my dream Radiohead cover - or whatever I want -without being crucified or saying that I'm glamorizing bad tracklists??????

Im fed up with unactractive mean twinks and Boom Like That haters saying that I glamorize lack of talent when in reality I'm just a glamorous person singing about the realities of what we're really getting on Blue Banisters, LDR9, LDR10, LDR11, LDR69 - acoustic stripped back stringless deep honest personal semi-acapella piano ballads with uninspired titles that will never match the power of masterpieces such as Unidentified Flying Bill, Crazy For You, Morricone, Piano Theme, Trans Am, Sugary Sweet, Dealer, Loved You Then and Now, Coconut and Key Lime Pie, Beach Boys, Boom Like That and Roll With Me .

With all of the topics gays are finally allowed to explore I just want to say over the last 24 hours I think it's pathetic that my glamourous famous notorious dangerous creative exploration detailing my sometimes iconic or groundbreaking roles with my forum accounts has often made people say Ive set shitposting back hundreds of years.

Let this be clear, I'm not not the bolt, the lightning, the thunder -but there has to be a place in Santa Clarita for wildfires who shine and bright like me - the kind of wildfires that light up the night with only their hotness and nothing but it - the kind of wildfires who are slated mercilessly for being their authentic, delicate and hot selves, the kind of wildfires who get their own flames and heat taken away from them by bluer balls or by penises who hate testicles.

Anyways none of this has anything to do about much but I'll be detailing some of my feelings in my next hundred tracklists (mostly the 69th one) with Niko and Topanga. And I'm sure there will be tinges of what I've been pondering in my new tracklist that comes out September 11th featuring the hit single Boom Like That (feat. the Twink Towers).

Thanks for reading

Happy quarantining

Edit: Btw thanks you all for the support and appreciation, I hope you all receive DMs with UFB.wav until next morning

9 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

the kind of wildfires who are slated mercilessly for being their authentic, delicate and hot selves, the kind of wildfires who get their own flames and heat taken away from them by bluer balls or by penises who hate testicles.

I SCREAMED laughing :thumb3:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

* ~ blue banisters ~ *

1. blue banisters

2. i'll go to oklahoma

3. thunder

4. text book

5. sunburn

6. contemplating at costco - the santa clarita fires

7. arcadia

8. three-leaf clover