Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Had a dream that Lana done a performance with an orchestra, a bit like Florence + the Machine at Royal Albert Hall, she sung Chemtrails then started to sing White Dress and I woke up after that

Manifesting a song with full orchestra

9 hours ago, past the bushes said:

Arcadia confirmed as a title, new Instagram posts, radios tweeting about her...this era resurrected and we should all be grateful xoxo

bootlegjon-emma.gif

Hide contents

also @YourGirl666's tracklists aren't ugly, u are

bootlegjon-emma.gif

hi, how do you add hidden content to your post? :smokes3:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

I wonder what Lana's recent attachment to Arcadia/Hilton hotel is. Perhaps the same as Mariners? Maybe that was where her and Clay used to frequently go? :erm:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

26 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Next to the emoji button, there’s an eye: it’s the hidden context option. 

Only people who manifest Thunder are allowed to use it though :oprah3:

Spoiler

For real :oprah3:

26 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

I wonder what Lana's recent attachment to Arcadia/Hilton hotel is. Perhaps the same as Mariners? Maybe that was where her and Clay used to frequently go? :erm:

i really think its a sense of normalcy, like a life before fame where she couldn't afford to go to the best hotels/vacations. it probably makes her feel more down to earth and comfortable. 

its beautiful how this deep normality settles down over me :legend:

Spoiler

it could be about clay though who knows

1 hour ago, Arcadia said:

i'm not sure if there necessarily is a huge attachment - i feel like the song could be a vignette: either a specific snapshot in time or a collection of memories like text book 

mUENGN9.png

...and once again.... this thread is dry :suicide:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

my pussy is a map of the beach, you'll get wet when you're surfing in it, with that surf board

my tits like a tsunami wave

my hips they sway like a hurricane

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Mid August I'm sitting here thinking about those insta stories/posts she made alluding to her revenge, those past publications about her, announcing a specific date for Rock Candy Sweet ... and I'm left here wondering where that came from, what her motivations were?  She must have been sure in that moment it was going to happen that way.  Just seems so strange in retrospect.  was it cold feet? 

17 minutes ago, Ziegfeld Follies said:

Mid August I'm sitting here thinking about those insta stories/posts she made alluding to her revenge, those past publications about her, announcing a specific date for Rock Candy Sweet ... and I'm left here wondering where that came from, what her motivations were?  She must have been sure in that moment it was going to happen that way.  Just seems so strange in retrospect.  was it cold feet? 

I really think we misread her « revenge »: the revenge she intended was probably to keep on telling her story, no matter how unpopular or « unfeminist » they might be. I’m not even sure if there was even a song to tell the critics to fuck themselves. As for the June 1 post, well our girl clearly has ADD and one of its manifestation is impulsiveness: she felt like posting at that moment, without consulting her team or Interscope on the feasibility of that release . Plus she underestimates all the time how long an album takes to make, so she probably thought it would be done by June 1, even though we were already under 90 days before that date (which is how long it takes usually between sending the masters and making physical copies for release).

6 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

gonna get tired of the 3 songs before she even releases the album :twirls:

That’s why I don’t overplay them. Plus they are all « mood songs », just like Hope, and it’s not as likely as MAC or VB that I’ll get tired of them, since I have to be in a specific headspace to listen to them (contrary to the other two, that I could listen to anytime but got tired of when Norman was released)