Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

if BOZ is spilling that much is because lana's announcing REALLY soon... maybe they know what day it is and they're spilling right before it comes

13 minutes ago, DLT said:

I caught that too. I’m hoping Wild On You, Yes To Heaven, Color Blue, or ITTJ. 

I’ve always loved Wild On You, listening to it again right now. Gosh it would fit so well. Such a fucking vibe. She is wild and free, no man can handle her. 

Wild on You & Colour Blue are the same track - there's no confirmed title, so people usually assign it one of the two you listed. This is actually why I'm excited at the thought that it could be included (even though there's no true confirmation there yet) because we can finally learn the real title lol.

I'm assuming you mean 'Wild One' as well where she sings, "I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me." x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

I go back to alabama....TAKE A LOOk at my life....

He said some songs were reworked. Some werent...

Which leaked sounds like a demo? Color blue? Ittj?

Honestly ITTj would be such a serve. I love it so much. The opening lines are very reminiscent of “there’s a picture on the wall”. It def tells a story. Idk. I really want it or Wild One. Color Blue is likely option but I’d prefer ittj or wo. 

Just now, DLT said:

Honestly ITTj would be such a serve. I love it so much. The opening lines are very reminiscent of “there’s a picture on the wall”. It def tells a story. Idk. I really want it or Wild On You. Color Blue is likely option but I’d prefer ittj or woy. 

Yesss.

Color blue and WOY are the same song? 

Do u mean wild one? 

Just now, Elle said:

Wild on You & Colour Blue are the same track - there's no confirmed title, so people usually assign it one of the two you listed. This is actually why I'm excited at the thought that it could be included (even though there's no true confirmation there) because we can finally learn the real title lol.

I'm assuming you mean 'Wild One' as well where she sings, "I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me." x

Thank you. Yes. Wild one. lol. Idk why it is saved in my email as Wild on you. It always confused me. 

So we have 5 outtakes (and he thinks it can be actually 6 because one song has Barrie credit and it can be from UV sessions). Two of those are Thunder and Cherry Blossom. There is at least one more that was leaked before. Neither of them are Yes to Heaven, Fine China, Hollywood, Roses Bloom For You nor UFB.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

4 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Yesss.

Color blue and WOY are the same song? 

Do u mean wild one? 

I did lol. Oopssie. I edited my posts. I have it saved from download link as Wild on you for some reason. I always knew color blue and wild on you were interchangeable but thought it was just another wild on you lol. 

never mind I am blind. The link does say wild one. Either way. I want it!

My dream 5 unreleased on BB:

cherry blossom (seems likely)

wild one

color blue

i talk to jesus

Angels forever 

I guess thunder will prob be on there too, so with that and CB there are only three to guess?

aOaIzH2.gif