Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Heavy Hitter rework coming for best track on BB :beyonce: 

imageproxy.jpg

I know we're all panicking over what  BOZ said but it should not be overlooked that Honeymouns mentioned in their comment section that Say Yes To Heaven was reworked for Chemtrails

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

So a bit more than 11 songs sounds to me we get like 13 songs (I wish we would get like 18 songs)

So we get 6 outtakes and so far we know 4  new songs, made for this album. So we have at least 3  new more songs.

So out of the 6 outtakes, at least  3 of them are leaked & so we know them already. We know 4 of the "new " songs when Arcadia drops. So we know at least 7 songs from the album and maybe even more if  "the outtakes" include more leaked songs. The only confirmed one we don't know is the one with Barrie in the credits, so "worst case" is that 5 songs are leaked ones &  then we would know 9 songs already:toofloppy: Since I can't see the album having more than 13 /14 songs based on what BOZ said, we really know  half of the album when it will be released (even with 15 songs on the album):thumb2:

Do with this information whatever you want:oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I know we're all panicking over what  BOZ said but it should not be overlooked that Honeymouns mentioned in their comment section that Say Yes To Heaven was reworked for Chemtrails

Where

If we already know half of the songs on the album, then that‘s fine. It‘s the price I‘m willing to pay for getting another album shortly after COCC. And I will never not not accept official version of leaked songs :smile:

One thing I love about lanas albums are the storyline (Though I’m not a huge fan of COCC that album has one of the best and cohesive  storylines of a Lana album) but I’m not sure how it’s gonna turn out this time with almost half of the album being unreleased from past. 

I have been waiting years for a final, polished version of Fine China... I guess I can wait a couple more :toofunny:

3 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

An akbum with 6 leaked songs will probably still be better than CoCC

Or they can be equally good because she can choose some of her best unreleased and COTCC is an underrated laid-back masterpiece

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Random question, but I was listening to the album just now and thought of it lol: If one the songs on the album were to be an AKA rework, which song would you want it to be (besides Yayo obviously)? I think that Oh Say Can You See or PSB would be perfect 

imageproxy.jpg

- Can you sing Because Of You?

- How do you even know that song?

:bebe:

It's one of my favourite unreleased songs and I know it wouldn't match BBs sound (at least what I think it's going to sound like) but I can only dream. I don't even know if she likes that song at all based on what she said in that live.

She's probably going to rework some of the more recent songs (that are just as good but less iconic).

Imagine 1949 reworked I'd die.

She also said TV in B&W was one of her favourite unreleased songs so maybe... :brows:

giphy.gif