Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

although i think fine china would be a splendid part of this album, at least there's a 2020/2021 version that can leak in the (probably distant) future, as well as a 2019/2020 version of yes to heaven! :smile: and a lot of scrapped blue banisters demos and outtakes, if only leakers would actually leak... :eartha2:

I’m not so sure anymore that I want recent leaks… :um2: knowing that she goes back to those songs for next projects… Imagine if we had never heard Thunder before this album… 

1 minute ago, cru3lworld said:

SO LIKE what if this just ends up being her version of the "unreleased songs album"

the scrapped songs get pushed to her next project she's working on with Mike Dean.

And then she releases American Standards and Classics

TRIPLE ALBUM COMING !!!!!! 

I’m starting to think that AS&C didn’t turn out as grand and beautiful as she had first envisioned it, therefore scrapping most of it and hoping we all forgot about it… 

22 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Imagine u pop ur headphones on and the opening track goes 

Hide contents

Like the summer of Sam, back in '69 

:hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: 

I'm the master of my destiny
You haven't seen the best of me
And if you want the rest of me
You have to pay a lovely fee
Hard to stay far, far, away from me

:hype::hype::hype::hype::hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

hope it leaks at this point, can’t wait to get a mixtape full of may jailer outtakes, cherry flopsom with blue waffles as a title track. Her great plan is to change the tracklist, album title and release date 5 times and not even bother to address anything at anytime :coffee:

7 hours ago, gsnlp said:

So, new information based on what BOZ said:

• BB, TB and WW will be there

• Arcadia was up to be the new album name but she changed back to BB

• “Collection of pretty ballads” - BOZ

• Probably will be mainly piano - BOZ

• There are 6 outtakes including a song with Barnie credited (maybe a UV outtake) - BOZ

• Era restarting in the next weeks with Arcadia

• “A bit more” than 11 songs - BOZ

the words "mainly piano" scare me, but i trust lana. especially since it's not jack's piano ballads. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

5 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

She's telling her story so it's really exciting that she's revisiting old projects for it. Maybe those songs were too controversial to be released but she just doesn't care anymore :brows:

MALIBU??:tommy:

5 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

@Nikogo i rly dont believe when insiders said LMLYAW is a UV out take.

Cuz she hyped the song too much during grammy museum interview and more.

She said it was the first song she wrote for the record and it forms the heart of the album.

And she hadn't met jack in 2013.

And no. She just moved to LA in 2014 iirc. No way she was wanting to move out of it alrdy 

No, it really was a UV outtake, there was proof of it too. it make sense if she said it was the first song she wrote, and she probably produced it w someone else before and then brought it to jack to be reworked. 

also I think we will get more than piano, text book and thunder show us how she can incorporate diverse instruments to fit the theme of the album

I don't think I'm gonna end up loving this album with the way it sounds like it's all stripped down piano again :toofunny: Instead I'm gonna try to ignore all this until it's out and hopefully it'll be a pleasant surprise :icant:

3 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

MALIBU??:tommy:

No, it really was a UV outtake, there was proof of it too. it make sense if she said it was the first song she wrote, and she probably produced it w someone else before and then brought it to jack to be reworked. 

also I think we will get more than piano, text book and thunder show us how she can incorporate diverse instruments to fit the theme of the album

And she probably rewrote most of the lyrics, she probably just kept bits of it like bits of melodies she already had. Probably not the orignal chords though, since Jack and her are the only people credited for the writing of this song

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~