Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

I just realized Cherry Blossom could be about Lana singing to her younger self,  to Lizzy:oprah2: 

" Little ghost , blonde hair with lemonade tea, you're very brave and  very free":cryney2: now it makes sense why she put it on BB

it almost has a double meaning, because of her niece, baby phoenix! :flutter: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I just realized Cherry Blossom could be about Lana singing to her younger self,  to Lizzy:oprah2: 

" Little ghost , blonde hair with lemonade tea, you're very brave and  very free":cryney2: now it makes sense why she put it on BB

that's actually a nice interpretation 

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if you think about it, she's always reworked/recycled songs from previous eras for her albums

diet mountain dew was originally conceptualized in 2008, and recorded in 2009, so it's a bit older than most of the born to die tracks, yayo was reworked for paradise, it was originally recorded in 2008 for ldrakalg (although i will say, the original version is 10x better :stareney:) old money was reworked from methamphetamines, beautiful people, beautiful problems was originally recorded in 2014, and yosemite was originally recorded in 2015, so it's definitely something she's done before, and i think a lot of other artists probably do the same

kween of facts :crying:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

what did i miss aw maw gawd? 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

what did i miss aw maw gawd? 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

BoZ has been spilling all day about BB

so far we know that :

- has more than 11 songs;

- all three singles are there plus Arcadia;

- there are 6 outtakes from previous projects on it. Thunder, Cherry Blossom and others, including one where Barrie is credited (could be Wild on you/ Colour Blue). These outtakes are mostly demos that she decided to finish. Fine China was considered at some point but got tossed aside. We also know that these songs aren’t Yes to Heaven, UFB. Maybe/probably  Dealer. 
- there is a lot of piano (BoZ doesn’t love the album, but he stopped loving her ages ago. Eclipse got into a mini fight this morning with him saying it could be one of her best - though he doesn’t seem to have heard it all).

faSE.gif

blackoutzone "stopped loving her" yet he still listens to her albums months before they're supposed to be released, and he scrobbles her unleaked song titles :eartha: maybe he doesn't love lana but he loves the attention from her fans!

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

16 hours ago, cru3lworld said:

thanks luv omg so many shits happened, gotta stay on this site from today.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Idk but I thought about it and I think BOZ meant there are a lot of instruments  bc the question was " is there more than piano " and he said " a lot of "

idk anyways manifesting a lot of instruments:hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

blackoutzone "stopped loving her" yet he still listens to her albums months before they're supposed to be released, and he scrobbles her unleaked song titles :eartha: maybe he doesn't love lana but he loves the attention from her fans!

Who and why do they have access to Lana and what can I do to replace them :icant:

17 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if you think about it, she's always reworked/recycled songs from previous eras for her albums

diet mountain dew was originally conceptualized in 2008, and recorded in 2009, so it's a bit older than most of the born to die tracks, yayo was reworked for paradise, it was originally recorded in 2008 for ldrakalg (although i will say, the original version is 10x better :stareney:) old money was reworked from methamphetamines, which is from the lizzy grant era, beautiful people, beautiful problems was originally recorded in 2014, and yosemite was originally recorded in 2015, so it's definitely something she's done before, and i think a lot of other artists probably do the same

Good points. If we're going by recycled melodies, I would love for Lana to revisit Greenwich. That always had an interesting sound. Super Movie too :hair:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

19 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

diet mountain dew was originally conceptualized in 2008, and recorded in 2009, so it's a bit older than most of the born to die tracks, yayo was reworked for paradise, it was originally recorded in 2008 for ldrakalg (although i will say, the original version is 10x better :stareney:) old money was reworked from methamphetamines, which is from the lizzy grant era, beautiful people, beautiful problems was originally recorded in 2014, and yosemite was originally recorded in 2015, so it's definitely something she's done before, and i think a lot of other artists probably do the same

Oh wow I forgot there were so many ?

17 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

If only her putting it on the album meant an AKA rerelease :cryney2:

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm like a walking lana del rey encyclopedia, however, my specialty is being a lizzy grant historian 8Iw6VWw.gif

Tell me everything you know :flutter:

26 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

To think that I missed the biggest hype about the new info AND some drama between y'all :trisha:

same bestie  :trisha: but at least we got some exciting news!!

Spoiler

maybe i should return from my pre-release hiatus soon... 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

6 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Idk but I thought about it and I think BOZ meant there are a lot of instruments  bc the question was " is there more than piano " and he said " a lot of "

idk anyways manifesting a lot of instruments:hype:

this is how I took it, too!

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

same bestie  :trisha: but at least we got some exciting news!!

Hide contents

maybe i should return from my pre-release hiatus soon... 

Welcome back legend:gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'm so excited I just know a major serve is coming :gurl: her second album in one year :gurl: her 8th studio album :gurl: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

thank you fellow legend. i hope to be more active again. i forgot how fun pre-release can be. :brows:

yay you're back!!! 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg