Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, honey dew said:

im coping with the grief of FC almost making it then being senselessly murdered by convincing myself it will be included on the next album which will be the unreleased album including hollywood, serial killer, your girl, angels forever, hollywood's dead, playing dangerous and I guess yes to heaven can come too

What if your girl is part of the previously unreleased songs? Is it outlandish to assume since it was a UV outtake it could've been recorded or written w Barrie?

Lana said she’s telling her story, and I think the large amount of unreleased that’s allegedly going to be on BB fits that. I don’t think she lacks inspiration, to me it seems like it’s more that she didn’t feel comfortable or ready to share these things previously (esp since she was considering Fine China but scrapped it again, which is totally understandable considering how personal/special it is)

anyways, still want a cover of Stormy Weather

UbsOye5.png

54 minutes ago, The Siren said:

My second iteration of the tracklist.

1. Wildflower Wildfire
  2. Cherry Blossom
  3. Thunder
  4. Rock Candy Sweet
  5. Yes to Heaven
  6. Color Blue
  7. Riverside
  8. Roses Bloom for You
  9. Arcadia
  10. Dealer
  11. Text Book
  12. Boom Like That
  13. Blue Banisters
  14. Fine China
  15. Living Legend

Edited to add Living Legend and I feel like this needs to be the album. 

Using the lyrics we have, this is as solid a tracklist as I can make with the info we have

Didn't see this posted here yet but BOZ said the delay is due to vinyl production. Also appears to love the target cover.

Oh and said this about the BB video "I'm pretty sure that was just an album trailer, but I remember hearing about directors being asked to send treatments for REAL BB video so that might be coming later ".

47 minutes ago, tulsadevilfreak said:

hope she puts "if this is the end... i want a boyfriend" on the tracklist

MIM8HhZ.gif

PLS, manifesting this because the world is ending and I want a boyfriend

:pray2:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

5 minutes ago, Rainbows said:

Didn't see this posted here yet but BOZ said the delay is due to vinyl production. Also appears to love the target cover.

Oh and said this about the BB video "I'm pretty sure that was just an album trailer, but I remember hearing about directors being asked to send treatments for REAL BB video so that might be coming later ".

It’s got to be announced soon, right? :raven:

8 minutes ago, Rainbows said:

Same delay happened with COCC :eek3:

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Hmmm, since he has been so talkative recently I feel like news on this must be right around the corner. He’s never spilled this much stuff even about COCC. 

Yeah hopefully. Didn't know he had access to vinyl covers as well.

Good thing I'm within walking distance to target :oic:

Her target edition cover for Chemtrails was the better of the two for that album so I hope the new album has a pretty one. (if it can top the BB cover we have already I'll scream)

9 minutes ago, Rainbows said:

Yeah hopefully. Didn't know he had access to vinyl covers as well.

I honestly have no clue how he has access to the stuff he does :rip: even if he works in the industry, I don’t know who in the industry has access to things as random as target exclusive vinyl covers 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I honestly have no clue how he has access to the stuff he does :rip: even if he works in the industry, I don’t know who in the industry has access to things as random as target exclusive vinyl covers 

maybe he’s the IT guy

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat