Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

nobody knows if the piano version of thunder is real, even if it is, it might simply be another version from 2017

It's fake, bestie. I made it.

We were so bored without leaks, I had to come up with something real quick :toofloppy:

I really hope I didn't manifest an actual piano rework, tho :wtf3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

It's fake, bestie. I made it.

We were so bored without leaks, I had to come up with something real quick :toofloppy:

I really hope I didn't manifest an actual piano rework, tho :wtf3:

:toofunny:

8V7Yvel.png

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

mystery solved :toofloppy:

I'm sorry! :toofunny: I was also the one behind the Black Beauty radio mix leak. It's fake too.

I was hoping a leaker would come true and debunk it by leaking the actual mix but nothing happened :toofunny:

Spoiler

but tbf, some people use my edits and call them "leaks" like the Florida Kilos demo, so :eartha:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I'm sorry! :toofunny: I was also the one behind the Black Beauty radio mix leak. It's fake too.

I was hoping a leaker would come true and debunk it by leaking the actual mix but nothing happened :toofunny:

anything about that supposed mtwbt radio mix? :heidi: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Omg what :toofloppy:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

anything about that supposed mtwbt radio mix? :heidi: 

Oh, no! That one I had nothing to do with :um2: I really wonder if it's real or someone else is also trolling us :um2:

Oh, no! That one I had nothing to do with :um2: I really wonder if it's real or someone else is also trolling us :um2:

Any other moments of you trolling we should know about :wowcry: 

Just now, peachlipgloss said:

disappointed that the album will not be called arcadia :crai:

Why change the album title if she revealed a second cover Blue Banisters? I never understood that one :horror:

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

unidentified flying bill is a hoax, created by @plastiscguy, the insiders are all in on it, the vocals are actually from a laptop demo she recorded in 2006 :oprah3:

Boz scrobbled UFB ft that Barrie guy on his last FM :oprah3:

https://www.last.fm/music/Lana+Del+Rey/_/Unidentified+Flying+Bill+(feat.+Barrie-James+O'Neill)

i really hate to be the party killer. and i'm sure some of y'all have said this a thousand times. but we're forgetting that none of lana's demos/unreleased tracks were supposed to leak. ever. although, yes, i'd love more new songs than ones we've already heard, i have to remember that these songs weren't meant to be heard unless they were officially released. either way, i think it'd be nice to have a few demos turned to released tracks. i'm vouching for a full version of "valley of the dolls" too. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i really hate to be the party killer. and i'm sure some of y'all have said this a thousand times. but we're forgetting that none of lana's demos/unreleased tracks were supposed to leak. ever.

Well that'd be true with every musician on Earth. There's a reason why they went unreleased. And often times theyll be reworked for future releases.