Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

22 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

https://www.last.fm/user/BlackoutZoned/library/music/Lana+Del+Rey?date_preset=ALL

here’s his Lana plays 

also doesn’t the version of Hollywood that leaked have a bunch of glitches? I think that’s what she meant

Nectar of the Gods

Ave Maria

Crazy For You

Some unknown unreleased songs they were listening to earlier this year (a few months back?)...

+ Thunder, Cherry Blossom... would be 5 of our 6.

I wish Yes to Heaven would make an album - I think it's such a beautiful song. 

10 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

truthfully, i can't think of too many of her older songs that would really have a place on this album tbh. a lot of her older work is really defined by her lovesick, almost desperate attitude. like, pledging her undying devotion to men who she knows will never return her affection. songs like tv in black and white, wild on you, etc are very much in this vein. 

but lana has kind of shed that, and her recent music is more mellow and confident. her current shit is a lot less "please don't leave me or i'll literally fucking die" and more of "stay if you want but i'll be fine either way." 

so releasing some of that old stuff now, no matter how much i personally adore those songs, might be a bit weird and counterproductive to this evolution she's portrayed. 

i think by adding tv in black & white, she's telling her story in a very confessional way, i agree that her mindset surrounding love & the men in her life has changed, and she's more independent & confident, this could be a way of telling her story, a part of her life where she really yearned for this person she couldn't have, because he was in prison and he probably wasn't a good person for her, it's pretty obvious it's about "k", or whoever that person was supposed to be, maybe she'll change the lyricism a little bit, we won't know until we hear it, if she's actually releasing it

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

42 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Why didn't you get the target edition?

Hollywood

Meth Love

Go Go Dancer

Why Don't You Do Right?

White Pontiac Heaven

Thunder and cherry blossom

I did! But I also have the standard black + the grey one. Those two have the basic COCC cover 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

12 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Nectar of the Gods

Ave Maria

Crazy For You

Some unknown unreleased songs they were listening to earlier this year (a few months back?)...

We have Ave Maria tho?

It's a 2013 UV outtake

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Yes to heaven is truly cursed that thing has been thrown into the trash like 30 times now

it really is not all that, i'm sorry

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

3 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

I did! But I also have the standard black + the grey one. Those two have the basic COCC cover 

Most artists don't even have an alt cover. We really get spoiled when artists like Taylor Swift include alt artworks for different variations

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

Oh, oops. :toofunny: Don't think I've heard that one.

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Ave_Maria_(song)

Although it is the instrumental ??

My mind is jumping all over the place lately. 

Edited by The Siren

When we get piano versions of Serene Queen, Every Man Gets His Wish, Motel 6, Thunder & Redacted Levitating William

tumblr_n81yneJ6tQ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

"in the spotlight we see jim and chuck and jenny and nikki and tex and mex and val and joni and joan and stevie and court and ashley and alex and sarah"

On 8/24/2021 at 11:44 PM, ShadesOfFool said:

it really is not all that, i'm sorry

you spilled! Fine China on the other hand is truly cursed ?

whatarecoloris.jpg

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Ave_Maria_(song)

Although it is the instrumental ??

My mind is jumping all over the place lately

Ok so Ave Maria never had Lana vocals or lyrics. It was an instrumenal pitch to Lana

23 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Yes to heaven is truly cursed that thing has been thrown into the trash like 30 times now

thank god she threw it in the trash once more

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

17 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i think by adding tv in black & white, she's telling her story in a very confessional way, i agree that her mindset surrounding love & the men in her life has changed, and she's more independent & confident, this could be a way of telling her story, a part of her life where she really yearned for this person she couldn't have, because he was in prison and he probably wasn't a good person for her, it's pretty obvious it's about "k", or whoever that person was supposed to be, maybe she'll change the lyricism a little bit, we won't know until we hear it, if she's actually releasing it

that song is so fucking adorable and tender, i can't say how much i'm obsessed with it. it's so sad but so fucking sweet ugh i love her

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

39 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

but lana has kind of shed that, and her recent music is more mellow and confident. her current shit is a lot less "please don't leave me or i'll literally fucking die" and more of "stay if you want but i'll be fine either way." 

Yes To Heaven could totally work. “If you dance I’ll dance, if you don’t I’ll dance anyway” is one of my fav Lana lines

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

Yes To Heaven could totally work. “If you dance I’ll dance, if you don’t I’ll dance anyway” is one of my fav Lana lines

Just now, shadesofjuul said:

SYTH.png

this forum contains multitudes :thumb:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123