Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

What songs do you guys genuinely think have a shot of making it on? I feel like there’s such a disconnect between where she’s at now musically and some of her leaked stuff that makes it hard to think of that many songs that she would want to put on a studio album. 

some I can think of:

wild one, color blue, I talk to jesus, angels forever,  valley of the dolls, your girl, I don’t wanna go, maybe JFK? But those themes are very BTD

i feel like color blue will definitely be one because it’s the same producer as cherry blossom

Hey Blue Baby :trisha:

mUENGN9.png

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

god i can't wait for the GP to hear her unreleased stuff and for olivia rodrigo to say it's her new favourite song lol

honestly the general public doesn't deserve her unreleased masterpieces :trisha: 

WGe8ynS.gif

completely counterpoint but are there any more unreleased tracks that'll be reworked for the upcoming album? we're already getting thunder n cherry blossom n sure her past stuff's real jewels but i'm hoping we get more new tracks than stuff we've already heard before. the prev two mentioned are already mostly confirmed and the 3 tracks she released a season ago, i miss that fresh new music feeling. 

UV/Honeymoon

36 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

I know this as I have the COCC standard, limited from online store, and target edition. I just hate how I have two cocc’s that are the exact same cover :oprah3: speaking of cocc, the grey vinyl is ugly and idk why I spent money on it :oprah3:

Why didn't you get the target edition?

32 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

here's a fun game, press shuffle on your lana playlist and the first five unreleased songs you get will be the songs she's reworking for this album (this is very similar to another thread in the games section lol)

1. caught you boy

2. afraid

3. come when you call me america

4. i was in a bad way 

5. bad boy

well... this is interesting :hide: 

Hollywood

Meth Love

Go Go Dancer

Why Don't You Do Right?

White Pontiac Heaven

Just now, Ultraviolencequeen said:

To clarify, are any specific songs actually confirmed ?

Thunder and cherry blossom

12 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I KNOW it's NEVER going to happen but trash magic would be a DREAM :defeated:

edit: she could at least fit the intro into another song :defeated:

would truly love this, plus the best lizzy grant song: pin up galore :wub:

wild one is a too tier Lana song imo, can’t believe the treasure she has in her unreleased vault. I do hope she does some more in-depth interviews for BB cuz I’d love to hear about why she decided to include so many unreleased for this record.

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

if she ever puts out hollywood i think i'll fr shit on myself

i always think about how she said the version we have has the wrong production- dying to hear the proper version

aOaIzH2.gif

16 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

also, now I know this could be a total coincidence but BOZ was playing Tv in black in white on his last.fm today. 

what else has he been playing? and sorry but do you mind linking me to his last.fm?

mUENGN9.png

39 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

here's a fun game, press shuffle on your lana playlist and the first five unreleased songs you get will be the songs she's reworking for this album (this is very similar to another thread in the games section lol)

1. caught you boy

2. afraid

3. come when you call me america

4. i was in a bad way 

5. bad boy

well... this is interesting :hide: 

1. Put the Radio On

2. Life is Beautiful

3. Dum Dum

4. Paradise

5. Yes to Heaven

I'm not mad at it :grinds:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

i always think about how she said the version we have has the wrong production- dying to hear the proper version

What did she mean by wrong production? Like.its the unfinished demo or did somebody put the song's vocals over some other instrumental?

16 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i have a feeling this will show up on that country album her and Nikki are allegedly doing…either way would love it to make it onto an album at some point 

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, The Siren said:

What did she mean by wrong production? Like.its the unfinished demo or did somebody put the song's vocals over some other instrumental?

She didn’t specify! If u search YouTube it’s in an LFL era IG live she did, don’t remember the date but she’s outdoors wearing a hot pink choker & also sings a bit of Hollywood acapella

aOaIzH2.gif

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

what else has he been playing? and sorry but do you mind linking me to his last.fm?

https://www.last.fm/user/BlackoutZoned/library/music/Lana+Del+Rey?date_preset=ALL

here’s his Lana plays 

also doesn’t the version of Hollywood that leaked have a bunch of glitches? I think that’s what she meant