Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Kimi said:

i hope unreleased stuff doesn’t mean trash like i talk to jesus, angels forever or fine china. We could use trash magic, because of you or disco tho. But idk what’s the point of releasing song that leaked and is already popular amongst fans? Reworking often times ruins it (BP comes to mind). 

stan-twitter-bettysparty.gif

Capture.jpg

4 minutes ago, Kimi said:

i hope unreleased stuff doesn’t mean trash like i talk to jesus, angels forever or fine china. We could use trash magic, because of you or disco tho. But idk what’s the point of releasing song that leaked and is already popular amongst fans? Reworking often times ruins it (BP comes to mind). 

please explain in MLA format how any of the songs you think should be there would fit on Blue Banisters luv. 

faSE.gif

9 minutes ago, Kimi said:

ignoring your first few sentences, I do agree that I prefer the leaked versions of most songs she ends up releasing. The only rework I really enjoy is Black Beauty, but the og is good enough that they’re almost a tie for me. I might even argue that I prefer Methamphetamines over old money 

sgopYhV.gif

The only songs I could see her using for the album from her more pop-leaning era in 2010 would be Never Let Me Go or On Our Way (with like a one in a million chance for that one)

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, JehovahThikness said:

ignoring your first few sentences, I do agree that I prefer the leaked versions of most songs she ends up releasing. The only rework I really enjoy is Black Beauty, but the og is good enough that they’re almost a tie for me. I might argue that I prefer Methamphetamines over old money 

But the only Methamphetamines we have are two rough demos. And one of them is a recording of a studio take

Can we dream god damn, we don’t have anything, we can at least make fake tracklist and wish for some unreleased tracks :candy:

Anyway, how many vinyl variants we will have this time? I say 5

original.gif

22 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Idk what's right and what's real anymore, but if it's true that there are 5 outtakes on this album then that tells me that she's struggling to come up with new ideas and it's not a good sign from a creative perspective. 

Obviously I'm not going to judge an album I haven't heard but it makes me very apprehensive. 

The only good reason I can think of for doing that would be if the theme is somehow retrospective, but even then ...

I don’t think she lost her creativity, she scrapped a lot of songs from the album already, after all. Which means she wrote a lot for this record. But I guess she’s having a hard time deciding which songs are gonna make the final cut :/ The tracklist seems to change every month

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Idk why yall love her worst unreleased stuff but whatevs. WW BB and TB are very pretty and they feel like great progress. They are wordy (in a good way) and more mature than anything before. I just don't want any BTD/UV outtakes, especially if lyrically they sound like btd/uv songs.

2 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

I don’t think she lost her creativity, she scrapped a lot of songs from the album already, after all. Which means she wrote a lot for this record. But I guess she’s having a hard time deciding which songs are gonna make the final cut :/ The tracklist seems to change every month

A double album would snatch :lange:

13 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Not her scrapping fine china, AGAIN:toofloppy:

sorry if i’m annoying but i want pawn shop

blues, gogo dancer and jealous girl :makeup:

or because of you :lanahairflip:

well BOZ said that some of them she is adding are demos so... pawn shop blues demo on blue banisters when?

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

33 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s unclear. She got asked about 24 being a possible contender for the movie and said that « nobody approached her about that movie ».

and yet, 24 happened when the 24th Bond film was made… anyways, that Bond was horrible and Americans rarely have a chance of ever doing the theme song to the Bond franchise. 

Meanwhile Billie everything's handed to her Elish sang for the newest soundtrack, like what? Lana's first three eras, especially BTD and HM are pure bond energy. 

I watched the 2015 movie and it was boring af. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 minute ago, Jaeden xx said:

well BOZ said that some of them she is adding are demos so... pawn shop blues demo on blue banisters when?

I think it will fit honestly, also she did the little IG music video, so we can’t complain about not having a cute MV :xgiggle:

original.gif

Would love if one of the unreleased songs turned out to be Loved You Then And Now, which was originally planed for Chemtrails and then thought of for BB a few months ago but was scrapped a second time (she could’ve changed her mind). The title is beautiful and it seems like an interesting song

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~