Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

not to b corny... but it feels like with every passing album she gets closer and closer to making the record that she truly wants to. this album truly feels like its coming from a grown up Lizzy Grant, but Lana is still a part of her. something about this record feels very... real to me so far. it reminds me of my own life and my own experiences kinda. namely the snippet of arcadia makes me feel like the song was made 4 me. haha i know its corny or whatev but so much of what we have of the record so far reminds me of my childhood and certain summers and its bringing out a part of that i thought i would never get back. very happy 4 wednesday <3

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, new gods said:

i've played that dealer snippet almost 200 times.. it's like crack Crazy I Can Hear God GIF - Crazy I Can Hear God Jamming - Discover &amp; Share  GIFs

Spoiler

”I DON’T WANNA LIIIIIVE”

girl, me neither! Let’s rewrite history, I’ll do this dance with you

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

0YnL0Kf.gif

An album hasn’t sounded like this since Honeymoon, there’s something special about this one. I’m feeling some deep confessions coming from this album guys :toofunny:

Loved You Then and Now sounds exceptional too… super excited for this one

giphy.gif

TRACKLIST WILL RUN ME OVER AND I CAN FEEL IT I CAN FEEL IT IN THE AIR

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Wow ok I truly feel WW is her best song lyrically I cannot stop listening to it 

regardless how one may feel about the name dropping in the title track, the lyrics of the three singles exemplify a songwriter at the top of their craft

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

regardless how one may feel about the name dropping in the title track, the lyrics of the three singles exemplify a songwriter at the top of their craft

honestly the "jenny jumped into the pool, she was swimming with nikki lane" lyric is iconic at this point

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Yes. ..... ALL SONGS ARE TOP TIER except a certain Bored on U ( sorry I used to really like this Wild on U but it has no place production wise on Bb. It was meant for COCC.)

This is truly her best album omg.

Didnt someone predict her golden age would be arising and last for 10 years starting from this year.

Was it u my dear @Mike Dean is a god .u legend

yeah, the tracklist reveal is always my favourite part of the pre-release. Love seeing how the tracklist looks like vs how I imagined it :oprah3:

then we all make predictions for how the songs will sound like

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

yeah, the tracklist reveal is always my favourite part of the pre-release. Love seeing how the tracklist looks like vs how I imagined it :oprah3:

then we all make predictions for how the songs will sound like

when we discovered the song titles "dark but just a game", "not all who wander are lost", & "dance till we die" for the first time... such a special moment <3

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123