Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

It's already been confirmed 6pm bst, 1pm est

Didn't know that, ty ty 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Blue Banisters is a better album title than all of those. Lmao. Wildflower Wildfire would be a cute one, though.

nF70D0F.png

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

have been stalking this thread on my phone daily, but cant remember my password so i cant login there. however, this recent news is so promising im so excited shes feeding us!!! literally yesterday i was telling my sibling about how fitting I thought Living Legend could be on this album, and then the very next day I hear its confirmed to be on it! Living Legend is in my top 3 of Lana's unreleased songs and it's one of my favorite songs she's ever done, and I really REALLY hope she plans on leaving in that vocal guitar effect at the end because its gorgeous, beautiful, and just stunningly wild and her putting it on the record would really say a lot about how little she cares about pleasing people. Also excited for the rework of Thunder, which is another favorite of mine, but after hearing that piano intro edit that plastiscguy did, I am even moreee excited. I was honestly starting to get really bored of the era for quite a bit, but since Arcadia is coming out so soon, and it sounds even more gorgeous than some of even my favorite Lana songs, I couldn't be more thrilled. Kinda secretly hoping that there's a slight rework in Cherry Blossom and/or Nectar, but even if not, I'm still beyond excited for Blue Banisters to sit somewhere in the top 4 or 3 of Lana's album discography!

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the album tracks & their elements

text book - water/air

blue banisters - water

wildflower wildfire - fire

arcadia - earth/air

thunder - earth

cherry blossom - earth

dealer - fire

living legend - earth

nectar of the gods - air

Cherry Blossom gives me air vibes tbh

Spoiler

i think text book is a really nice opener to the album, it’s like you’re opening up and reading her TEXT BOOK and getting an insight of her personal life... if that makes any sense

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

Just now, West Coast said:

"Rock Candy Sweet" would've been a solid album name. I feel like it was a missed opportunity. :tsk:

it's a very cute album title but i don't think it really fits the vibe of the album, this album seems to be about telling her story in a cathartic & emotive way, i feel like "blue banisters" and the significance of that symbol in the title track work very well, and the album title has grown on me :flutter:

WGe8ynS.gif

10 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

@lustforlife how do you fell about the songs sequence, like, are the transitions good/do they sound good this way?

She did justice... its a pretty cohesive album... Also i think the "second part" of the album will be more a fan favorite for so many reasons

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

it's a very cute album title but i don't think it really fits the vibe of the album, this album seems to be about telling her story in a cathartic & emotive way, i feel like "blue banisters" and the significance of that symbol in the title track work very well, and the album title has grown on me :flutter:

I agree with that, so far the album doesn't give off those vibes. But as for a name, it's a pretty solid one methinks.

Sad that we missed out on LYTAN, but really won when she scrapped I Can Fly. I would have been so annoyed if a soundtrack song made the record :oprah2::oprah3: blessing in disguise.

Also, did this to manifest a bombilicious tracklist 

1. Text Book
  2. Blue Banisters 
  3. Arcadia
  4. Waiting… (Interlude)
  5. The Land Of The Lost Souls 
  6. (Barrie Song)
  7. Good God 
  8. To Lose Your Name 
  9. Nectar Of The Gods 
  10. Thunder 
  11. Wildflower Wildfire